Reviews for The Circle
ThunderSphinx chapter 9 . 8/21
So what happened to the original Anakin?
Erin chapter 13 . 8/7
This is amazing! I love the characters old and new and this new story line you have set them in! Fantastic story and I desperately hope you will be able to finish it!
Ben Thryss chapter 13 . 4/9
Great job with this. It's rare to see such awesomely well-defined characters in a bestselling book, let alone a fanfic. The story is a compelling mystery, and I hope you continue this business someday, because for the next while, this is going to be driving me nuts!
quoththeraven5 chapter 13 . 3/21
This story is amazing! I love how you wrote Ben, he is awesome in his bumbling way! :) Please continue this story! I enjoyed reading every word
quoththeraven5 chapter 1 . 3/21
The part where Ben nearly cuts his foot off had me giggling ;) (So many memes ;) ) Lol, a laser cutter XD
hmnite chapter 7 . 12/2/2016
So, I'm guessing Padriac is Vader. Still unsure of Ben's relationship to Luke. Son?
Eborrose chapter 13 . 11/20/2016
It was nice to see the update. I have my suspicions on who Padreic is and how the red lightsabre found its way to Kenobi's hut ( probably wrong). I like the references to the Star Wars movies an the way that underneath it all is the history of how Luke came to be on the opposite side to the Rebellion which is only hinted at as you tell the present story.
C chapter 13 . 11/19/2016
[LOUD EXCITED SCREAMING]

I love all of these characters, I love the storyline, I love your writing style. I come back to reread this story every so often because its so great it won't leave my mind.

Thanks for writing!
1GreenEyes chapter 13 . 11/19/2016
I was so excited when your new post came up. It felt like a present. I am excited to see how you will incorporate this new character. The feeling of hopelessness developed as I read through the first and second part of your story. I like "prince" Anakin. I was shocked that the light saber was a "crimson" color. Possibly Vaders? Thank you for writing and the update and look forward to you next posting.
1GreenEyes chapter 12 . 3/6/2016
What a cliffhanger. This chapter feeds so much speculation. Thanks for continuing to write it is a great story!
Scififanatic chapter 12 . 1/5/2016
I love the quotes at the beginning! They kind of remind me of the quotes at the beginning of the chapters of Dune by Frank Herbert. Is that where you got the idea? Well anyway, I love them - it's interesting to see other points of view and it gives the reader a clue of what's going on (and what's happened in the padt) in the galaxy. So cool!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/5/2016
Oooh a cliffie! Please update soon! I love this fic soooo much! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Storm Music chapter 12 . 1/5/2016
I was delighted to see this updated, and this chapter definitely didn't disappoint! I'm very intrigued by Archimedes' actions, and I can't wait to see how the rest of the action plays out next chapter! And I just have to say, I really love the quotes at the beginning of the chapters. They really help to set the tone for the chapter and are quite unique to any other story I've read here. Keep up the great writing!
Ravencritic chapter 12 . 1/2/2016
This is a rare fanfic! I love detailed fics, and especially ones with unique characters and their histories! Sasha and Ben are great, as well all your other characters. I'm very eager to learn the history of Melody, Han, Darth Rage, Anakin, and Lucea. You master suspense well - I enjoy Archimedes' role. I can't wait until you update again! I love how you've created your own version of this world; you introduce a lot of new characters and allude to their pasts.
Good job, good luck, and keep writing!
Ravencritic chapter 12 . 1/2/2016