Reviews for The Circle
My god, you're alive. Yesss...
Keila1 chapter 10 . 2/14
There are some stories that are so well-written, and pack such an emotional gut-punch, that they work their way inside your head and refuse to let go.

This is one of them.

I initially came across The Circle when you were working on the first version waaaaay back in the day, and even after all this time, it's always a pleasure to see an update!

I really enjoyed the Han/Luke interaction in this chapter, and as always, I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this next!
C chapter 10 . 1/7
Oh wow, I'm so glad I decided to check up on ffnet today :D :D :D

Every so often I think of Ben and Sasha and try to imagine what might happen to them, it's really nice to have another chapter!

I hope you have a good year :)
Honestdreamer chapter 10 . 1/2
It totally made my day to see this fic updated! I love the originality and gritty descriptions of the characters and their motives. Keep up the great work!
lizzpercush chapter 9 . 9/7/2014
I'm so happy for the update. Reading ch9 and then rereading the other 8 has been such a pleasure. I hope ch 10 will follow.
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 9 . 9/6/2014
ahh, such an interesting chapter. really fascinating to finally get a direct glimpse at anakin organa, and i really like lucea. ben, as always, is just the best, even when he's way out of his depth - just just keeps swimming along determinedly. love that kid.
guest chapter 5 . 9/6/2014
wow! usually I never read fanfiction that focuses on o.c.s, however this story is well written, and the oc's are interesting characters. hope you keep up-dating. this story is good.
Inksplosion chapter 8 . 3/27/2014
This is a story I didn't even know I wanted. But now I've found it and I'm so glad I did!

I love the way the clues are fed out piece by piece (Padraeic red lightsaber a very slow "ooooooooooooooh?") and Ben as a character and... just the whole sense that danger is a heartbeat away from each of the characters and how as a reader you're hoping SO HARD that Hal isn't right and they're not going to die.
SpaceHead3 chapter 8 . 1/23/2014
Utterly fantastic story so far!
Viari chapter 8 . 1/6/2014
I almost jumped out of my chair and did a happy dance when I got the email notification for this chapter. :D

I love it. I love everything about it. I love it both as an alternate spin on your original story and as a new story in itself. I love all the little details you throw in there to hint at backstory without bogging down the action. Things like Melody's history with acquiring stormtrooper armor and Lieutenant Archimedes reflecting on her relationship with Rage. And I love the interaction between Ben and Melody. I don't care how long it takes for you to update again; I'll be here to read and respond. Looking forward to finding out what happens next!

That quote from Lucéa was great, by the way. ;)
Zephyrus-Prime chapter 8 . 1/2/2014
It is positively *criminal* that this story doesn't have more reviews. I don't even read EU stuff and I find it to be enjoyable.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 8 . 1/2/2014
I'm so happy you updated this! :D And this is one of those 'if it succeeds, I'm gonna laugh', mainly at Rage. *snicker* You should have read the evil-overlord's handbook, Luke. *shakes head* Anyway, thanks for the update! :D
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 7 . 12/29/2013
I am VERY sad this isn't updated. I would say that on average it had been updated once a year up until about three years or so ago. Well, as to whatever stopped you from writing it, I shake my fist at it. I really enjoyed this (although I thought 'Rage' was a bit too much...too obvious and kind of cheesy-seriously, that's my only complaint) and would absolutely love to see more of it. :)
Gamoora chapter 7 . 10/20/2013
Very interesting... I wonder what happened to Vader, and how Leia and Luke found out about their heritage. I like seeing Han again and I enjoy your new characters, including Ben. I don't read much of the EU ( to be honest, I was never a big fan of Mara), so I can't compare this Ben to EU!Ben, which is probably a good thing. As it is, Ben reminds me of Luke and yet he doesn't at the same time. I think it's a good mix. And Luke...oh man, what happened to Luke? Leia named her son Anakin, which makes me think that she knew of Anakin/Vader being her father and that he must have redeemed himself before he died...or that he is still maybe alive and redeemed? But if that happened, and yet Luke is a Sith... Definitely intriguing. I would love to read more if you ever feel inclined...
Atlasina7 chapter 7 . 4/8/2012
This is definitely a wonderfully written story-I've enjoyed every single word. I hope that some day you decide to finish it.