Reviews for Lesser Evil
Magical Poof chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Hmm... I like how you show that even the good-guys can be bad. I liked the fact that the demon-woman was protecting her child, too.
Bobcat Moran chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
Wonderful story. I like how this and so many of your other stories which I haven't gotten around to reviewing show sides of the story which we rarely see otherwise. Your writing style shows that you have a real gift for language.
The Lauderdale chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
Wow. I don't really have any nitpicks on this because it's too short to offer any real weaknesses. Which I suppose could be regarded as a weakness because you avoid the risks of a longer piece, except that it is the shortness and terseness of this piece from whence it derives strength. Takes an old theme, the recognition of the Other as the Self, that has been done to death and does it somehow fresh and unsentimentalized: matter-of-fact. Very disciplined.
Soledad chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
Wonderful. You give us two different POVs in one short vignette - and both are absolutely convincing.
BetaReject chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
I like this chapter Its a good start not often do you hear the tale from the other side...I look forward to reading more as it comes out :)