Reviews for Wa'DIch Ghom
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
wow
laloga chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
This was fantastic! Great job showing the chemistry between Worf & Deanna; I love that there was more between them than just attraction. Her emotions - and his - felt true to life and natural. And the smexiness was, of course, *quite* lovely as well. :)
Laura Schiller chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Oh, my ... I think my computer screen is smoking.

You should rate this M.
IAmYourPhobia chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Excellant story. It was really interesting, and Worf was really turning me on there. lol XD Just one note though. You may want to change the rating to Mature. XD
DianeB chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Whew. Nicely descriptive of Klingon anatomy, but I'm pretty sure this story shouldn't be rated K!
ringette-chick chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
That waz such a good "sexual" story! You should definetly make more books with those to "doin it"! It is so good and descriptive! Very good!
Hesquidor chapter 1 . 11/10/2001
that was great very decriptive and you have their behavior down pretty good too.

Who cares about spellings
Nids chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
Wow...well..if you are a true Worf fan, the thought of his nether regions surely has crossed your mind. I know it has mine. , and I like the little twist at the end. It shows Worf at his best. Finish ravaging, then be all professional. I love it!
pink flamingo empress chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
wow. is it hot in here or is it just me? that was the romance story i was looking for; i was getting rather sick of picard and crusher. more troi and worf stories! that's what i want! i always thought riker was a bit of an ; worf was the right choice deana made at the end of the series. now, the subject of the rating. G? lol, i was slightly dissapointed when i saw the G rating, but it turned out to be more interesting than i originally thought. _ i'm adding u to my fave author and story's list thing! plz write more troi/worf stories soon!
Morgaine Dax chapter 1 . 7/5/2001
Well, that was definately not "G" rated. :) Nice story, even if you did spell Deanna's name wrong.
Gul Dukat chapter 1 . 6/30/2001
I like this story. It was somewhat interesting about the anatomy of Klingons.
Denigoddess2001 chapter 1 . 6/25/2001
Wonderful! Now, I remember why I'm such a fan of the show!
Richiey chapter 1 . 6/8/2001
Wow! I knew Worf and Deanna were attracted to each other, but I never in my wildest dreams could've come up with this! ;-)
Ingenue chapter 1 . 12/29/2000
Whoa! It's actually well-written (the details...whoa...)fic. Anyway, why was this rated G? It's supposed to be NC-17 or a heavy R at least :D Anyway, (luckily I'm over 21) it's a really good piece. Interesting
xoltar chapter 1 . 12/19/2000
You are pretty nasty. If you're gonna have em do it at least spell her name right.