Reviews for The Bond of Friendship
Guest chapter 11 . 4/7/2013
Oh goodness! I have just been attacked with the feels! Brilliant writing and it's great how you've managed to portray Legolas' pain so well. I hope you enjoyed writing it because I enjoyed reading it :)
For love of Sunflowers chapter 11 . 9/20/2007
Omg I cried so much this story was amazing.
heidi chapter 11 . 10/7/2005
that was great. i've read all of your fan fics on lotr so far. your a great writer. tho this one seemed a bit rushed. good job
MusicDreamer chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Aw this is so sweet. I wish those Gimli/Legolas romances would go away. This story would make them disappear forever if it was in the books. Oh well. Excellent story.

MusicDreamer
Ladyof Rivendell chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
1..2..3.. AW this is soo cute! ( this chappie any way.)Also I think Idrill means 'sparkle brillance' I'm not quite sure on it though. Nice job and thanxs for reviewing my stories:D
NorikuKitsune chapter 11 . 3/12/2004
Ah!
*sniffle*
That was really well done
*sniffle*
i wish this had been in the books. that way the gimly/legolas romance rumors would end.
how did you think of this, it is so good.
i like your stuff, keep on writting it.
Fierce1 chapter 11 . 1/19/2004
*Sniff sniff* That had 2 b one of the saddest fanfics I have ever read. I had tears in my eyes so I didn't get 2 read it clearly. Keep writing, that one was great!
Aspen chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
Hey Aimee! I had no idea you loved to write like that :) I really liked this story *I'm always a sucker for romance, ya know ;)* Good job!
Krazy Monkey chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
this story is very good plz write more!
randomramblings chapter 11 . 9/16/2003
I think endings are really important and your last line was great "To this he was forever true" ... fantastic.

Anyway, hope to see more works from you in the future ...
DreaminofLorien chapter 10 . 9/12/2003
Why? i knew what was gonna happen and still i was shocked! *sniff* still, you have to love legolas... poor idril...
princesspenny chapter 10 . 9/7/2003
hey! i am really going to hurt you! i wanted Legolas to get married...

But other than that sentiment, you did a really good job making the story real! keep up the LOTR stories!
Suzanne chapter 10 . 9/7/2003
*claps* great job! i kind of figured that's what was going to happen, tho..lol...but it's still excellent. a couple of slight critiques: when you stare at something you're staring, not starring. :) ('starring' would be like, the stars of a movie) and elrond's sons are elrohir and elladan, not ellaNdan. of course, those are just goofy things.. keep up the good work!

-suz
randomramblings chapter 10 . 9/7/2003
YES! Write another chapter about how Legolas copes !
randomramblings chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
Firstly, THANK YOU SO MUCH for reading my fics! I really really really appreciate it!

I'm really sorry, but i just read your reviews, and i have to go study for a Social studies test now, so i hope you don't mind if i read your story at a later time... i won't forget!

Thanx again!