Reviews for Jennifer Craw and the Diamonds of Time 8
Ali Sara Card chapter 30 . 8/18/2011
Once again, loved the plot and characters in this series. I'm an education major and it was especially interesting to me to see the characterization of the children and which values of their parents they each portrayed. Thanks again for a fantastic read!
Anna H chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Needed to re-read and had forgotten how nice a start to the series this one was

I'll have to check in with you folks sometime soon ;)

looking forward to reading this one again
chaotizitaet chapter 19 . 4/2/2008
Guess what, it's me again. *g* But as long as there is another Jennifer Craw/Severus Snape Book for me to read I am not tempted to stray away from it, not with all the lovely details.

However, there is one little detail that is quite faulty. Right now, it's Hogsmeade weekend, but Hogsmeade is only for students of third year and above. Rose being there is correct, as is Mandria and Alex being absent. But how did Ted Gaffney and Lydia get allowed to go there? They are first years after all. And if first years are allowed for christmas shopping (which I somehow doubt) and Alex being forced to stay behind because of her mother's punishment, why is Mandria not there?

That's all for now, as I'm heading to the next chapter as I want to find out when Jennifer and Severus will find out about their children's abilities. :D

chao.
I'm Not The Weakest Link chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
good
readersam chapter 30 . 1/14/2004
Went back and re-read as a whole story. ONCE AGAIN you have done a great job. Really enjoyed Jennifer, Severus and the kids.
readersam chapter 30 . 12/16/2003
THANKS AGAIN. THis is not really a review, just want you to know your story is appreciated. I now plan to sit down and read the whole thing.
Friendlyquark chapter 30 . 12/12/2003
How about calling it the Revelations series since everyone seems to have been hiding things that are only now starting to come out.
I really do love these stories and I hope Alex get twenty years of detention for scaring the dickens out of me.
Barrie
Friendlyquark chapter 28 . 12/11/2003
I think Minerva waited about ten years too long to give that advice to Jen. Rose is completely correct and Alex is going to have to learn to trust people, of course, with her parents acting like idiots, where will she learn it from? Sigh.
I must be enjoying the story or I wouldn't be so involved, right? : )
readersam chapter 27 . 12/8/2003
Every day I check to see if new update and LUCKY DAY LUCKY DAY. Enjoyed the latest chapter.
NOT trying to rush you with above sentence, just want you to know how much enjoying Severus & Jennifer.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/8/2003
Love the spell. Toasted nasty. Yes.
readersam chapter 25 . 11/23/2003
My weekend was just made - an update on this story. AS USUAL great story - I REALLY ENJOY THE WAY YOU WRITE.

P.S. Hope the work on the "to-be-published" is going well.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/14/2003
Hey,

far to many days without Jennifer. Please bring her back, please write more.
Barrie chapter 20 . 10/31/2003
I love Jen and the others, you have such great OCs. Rose is such a sweetie (even if a little naive here). I am so glad that the four musketeers are still in operation. Thank you for updating so quickly yay!

friendlyquark
T chapter 19 . 10/29/2003
Hurray! finally An update. But this chapter is really worth the wait. The Toby's toy shop is really fascinating; you have wonderful imagination. And I especially like that bit about “All the items featured on this shelf are elf-made. Proceeds for these items go directly to the House Elf Liberation Movement.”

Still, I'm A bit confused about the mechanism of Aurelius' Ability. Did he keep only the secrets of those who know of his Ability? like, his parents don't know about this so he didn't have their secrets. Was he working like A pensieve but instead of memory, it's A secret?

I think I have some idea About who the "friends" Are. But I shall wait And see. So, next chapter, please.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
I love the creative use of both the paintings and the time turner.

And Dumbledore...