Reviews for Life Studies
A.Written.Tragedy chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Amazing! This was so beautiful :D
DontCopyMe chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
so sweet and beautiful! i loved it!
bethbaccus chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Loved it, of course. I am so glad that you did one for this couple. Now I am anxiously waiting for the rest of W&K!
Amorina Deanna chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
i don't like many slash stories but when, while reading 'The Weasel and the Kneazle' i came accross this pairing i immediately fell in love whith them.
seegrim chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Ok, I'm getting desperate waiting for another chaper of W&K so I was looking over your stuff for something else to read and I found this. I can't believe I've never read it before. I thought I had read all your stuff. Anyway, I was pleasantly surprised. Thanks so much for the good read. And here's hoping you'll update W&K before the year's end. Maybe? Please? :)
Alonia Everclear chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
I absolutely love these two together.
Life in Heaven chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
That was different. Not the sort of thing that I read a lot of but I kinda liked it.
green eyed goddess532 chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
now i don't usually like slash fics much ( uhh i hate that term to) But this is so cute. great job!
Aiaras chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
OMGs! Thank you so much. I love Blaise and Colin shippings. Hardly anyone does em. T his was perfect! No nast sex scene! Thank you. I loved it. *Gives mounds of cookies*
JulieMalfoyZabini chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Ok, that was just weird.

I can't picture two guys being together:S

And no i'm not being whtever the word is:S I'm just being confused.

But umm yes lol good fic! I luv it:) thnx for not actually showing how they have sex...heh...that would just make my day.

Julie:)

Oh yeah! UPDATE THE WEAZLE AND THE KNEAZLE FIC PLZ! I'M DYING TO READ THE NEXT CHAPPIE!:'(

:( plz?:(

Julie:)
harrys-hermy chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
I loved it! Patiently waiting for WaK and this was just the right snack to get me through the wait a little further.

The way you have filled out these minor characters from cannon is great. Its true what they say hey, the best guys are all taken or gay!. Blaise, Colin and Draco. Ahh!
Blaze Freyidi chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Aw! That's all I can say. Can't wait till you update w&k either.
bigreader chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
WOW I found some one else who likes the Colin/Blaise ship! WOw! And, you managed to make Blaise be caring, with out making him overly sappy! You are a WONDERFUL WONDERFUL writer! kudos for yoU! Though, I am dissapointed that you left out the scene...I was hoping to read that... *pouts*
Unwanted Red Roses chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
*squeels* Aw! That was so CUTE! *giggles* I loved it!
DeeCohan chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
aww that was sweet. Im glad that i got a little spoiler tho, about the tie pin i knew Harry was possessed (sp?) but who?