Reviews for Life Studies
SailorNeo chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
This was really sweet considering that I love the Weasel and the Kneazle, so this was perfect!
Kara chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Aww! THat is so sweet! I would love to read a sequal. *hint* *hint*
Isaboo chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
sweet. very sweet. and you'd better have the tie pin thing happen in the story. i want the REAL harry back!
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
I love this little story! The W&K universe is a place that I love with a passion, your characterisations are wonderful and I'm so happy about this Blaise/Colin ficlet, too, it fits perfectly into the world of this series.

It's just beautiful! I loved the ending, it's very sweet. Colin and Blaise are so perfect together!

Now you got me curious about the chapter this belongs into as well, because of Harry's tiepin. I'm glad that it wasn't the actual Harry who acted so awful to Ginny and Colin.
aivy chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
I just love Blaise! You made him so god damn sexy I was practically drooling (like another person I should say,blond one). Usually Colin creeps me out in fics, but here you made him look nice. I only didn't understand what did that pin had to do with anything? I certainly hope it means another chapter's coming! *begs like a puppy*
Miss Manda chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
You did a wonderful job with this. It was terribly romantic and loving and it served to make me want an update W&K even more.
Thatswhatyouthink chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
I do believe that the Colin/Blaise pairing is now my second favorite couple. After Draco and Ginny, of point is, this little piece is sweet and cute and, in true Davesmom style, wonderful!Thank you!

Nik
just court chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
Oh wow... For a lil while there I thought you were actually going to do the whole scene... *blinks* Wow... Court
Tea Packet chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Hurray for good writing! It's always nice to find a tasteful, possible scenerio like this. It was really quite sweet even with a situation that could have been very...un-sweet. Oh dear, now I'm stuck in a Blaise/Colin craze
Jade Summers chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Wow, you just made shaging in a yellow lit room full of camera equipment seem so...normal.I am honored by your greatness. I'm also now very ashamed at myself. It's been too long since my last update, almost a week I think. (THen again, those bloody bastards keep 'forgetting' to review.) Keep up the perfection!

Always Sleepless in my Seattle-Jade Summers
MKS chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
Beautiful! I luv you so much for writing this fic. I adore this pairing and you can never really find it anywhere. ANd if you do, it's not focused on them. Anyway, congradulations on writing this wonderful fic!
Delete1145 chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Aww so beautiful! :D
MorgauseNokami chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
Ah! *glomps the two* That was just about the cutest yaoi I ever read. Kudos to you.
Manraviel chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
This was very very sweet. I loved Blaise and Colin in Weasel and the Kneazel. And this fic was just the cherry on the top that I needed.
Manraviel
Jeni Draco's Girl chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
! SO CUTE!
this is the first slash i've read and...well...it's so CUTE! and now that harry's fixed, can you get back to TWATK? PLEASE UPDATE IT!
89 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »