Reviews for Life Studies
Me Acorn and Somtimes Banana chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
Wow. That almost made me cry it was so sweet. I'm not gay and I don't know anyone who is but I thought this was incredibly beautiful and thoughtful. I will never think of gay guys the same way. Well done!
"May you never have writer's block and may you always have chocolate." -Myself
tisay chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
there has got to be more to this! i love the way you characterize the two... very nice. more contact is good. ;)
biggestbrat91 chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
I knew Harry wouldnt act like that under his own will, it's just to...well...Malfoy for Harry to do that.I love it!
KawaiiStar chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
So sweet such a good fic i just wanted to know if the tiepin was going to be incorpated in to W&K?

aim-ctclst27
Solipsist chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Aww... damn your fluff. They are so much cuter than DG sometimes. You made me love your fic! I love Blaise and Colin how you write them and I thought it was so cute, based on W&K. THis was so GOOD! I never ask for more, but I have to say that a series of vignette-like chapters without much plot would be so incredibly fantastic that I would... read them and... be happy... because they would be good. Thank you! You are so cool!
AA1477 chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
Wow... thats all i can say...wow
child-of-draco chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
Great fic! Errm... could i request for more Colin and Blaise fics? U got me hooked on this pairing! *drool* I was like, holding my breath while i read the fic.. Keep up the gd work!
BabyD-MontanaGirl chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
This was beautiful. Simply beautiful. I admittedly have read some slash pairings, but none have been like this. I love how you made the characters act with each other. It's a budding romance unlike most...they have so much to overcome. Hope to see a sequel or even just more stories with the two of them. We get to read about Ginny/Draco and their budding relationship, and I think it would be awesome if we could do the same with these two wonderful men.
bana05 chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
Beautiful. Just absolutely beautiful.
bana05
Aya chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
Golly was that great! I am now officially a shipper of Blaise and Colin. Great job! Aya
RedCynic chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
*sigh* so perfect... I love your work. And the fact that you're an adult makes me think twice about the world going to hell... at least for now. (I'm bi) I absolutly LOVE the Colin/Blaise cannon you use! And the way you weave you work is just mesmorizing... Please continue with ALL of your work.

Lol,

Mina *kiss*
Andrastre chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
Aw! So sweet at the end. That was really great- I always wanted to hear more about Blaise and Colin.
Amy the hyper caffeine addict chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
all i have to say is aw i really like it.

i like all of your that i have read.
NightLight4 chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
Great!

They are soo cute together!

I would really love some more of that!

Where does this belong into the Timeline of The Weasel and the Kneazle?

Your a a fantastic writer, continue this way!

NightLight4
aurora borealis1 chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
HAH! I KNEW IT! He WAS coerced!

Okay, now that I've got that out of my system... *blushes a bit* I think I've said this before, but: Colin and Blaise are so sweet together... And I really love that Colin is such a talented photographer/artist. Great work.
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »