Reviews for Life Studies
Athena1027 chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
just wanted to tellyou i think your writing is very good. you should update faster (in general), but you prob'ly have a life, so i guess i understand. there should be more of this, either in W&K or in little bits like this one. slash thats not obnoxis is rare. and i also think you should write more of Aflame, even if draco is a prat, i was hooked, and apperently so were a bunch of other people given that you have 131 reviews! ok im done now.
Midnight Star24 chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
really nice plot... could you make another chapter or a sequel to it?
Ezmerelda chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
OK, I don't normally *do* slash, in any sense of the word, but I love the Weasle and the Kneazel bunches, and let's just say that I'm not quite as squicked as I once was.

I usually pretend one of them is actually a girl, or skim past if there's too much...detail. Call me crazy, but it works. The way you wrote this though was very sweet and only a tiny bit squicky, the ending was, and I hesitate to use this word, but really can't think of another, breathtaking. Breathtaking in a suddenly you realise you're not breathing with the aching sweetness of it all, and then you sigh...

Anyway, I wanted to ask - are you going to incorporate the tacky tie pin into WAK, or was it only for this ficlet? Thanks for writing, oh, and, here's your threat - Update The Weasle and the Kneazel soon or it's to the brig of the Black Pearl with ya! (Yeah, I watched it too, can't wait for it to come out on DVD so I can watch it over and over and over...well, you get the point.)
Lindiel Eryn chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
Very well done, it's rare that we see this genre done in a tastefull way. I had an 'aww' grin the whole time reading it, each of them being nervous becaust they think the other is too perfect that they don't want to ruin anything. It's so sweet!
Caroline Carmichael chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
I'm normally a bit shy about slashes, but I loved your portrayal of Colin and Blaise in "Weasel and Kneazle," so I thought I'd give this a go. And my God, was it ever worth it. Your descriptions were absolutely beautiful! You continue to amaze me. I look forward to reading more from you.

lady of scarlet darkness chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
Aw! that was so cute! especially the end...I've always liked Colin and i think that everyone needs a smirking Slytherin in their life.

Arlyta chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
You do know you've broken every girls heart. Blaise is so hot.

He should be hitting on ginny! but i like this colin and blaise thing as well so yeah... i love your work!
Christina chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
This one was really cute! And it was tasteful for sure. imagine it wasnt two boys in this scene and you would never have wondered if it was, right? And please update for the weasel and the kneazle soon, would you?

P.S.: I like all of your work!
Fruit Loop7 chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
You have simply outdone yourself this time. This was perfect! The perfect compliment to W&K (which, I might add, hasn't been added to for a while!) Blaise and Colin are absolutely perfect for one another, complimenting each other.

I love it! Please hurry up and continue the W&K one, though!
Zoe McAuthor chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
Excellent as always,

I loved it so much, very sweet and cute. . and the little hints for upcoming W&K spiffy!

Can't wait for more of that and as for this

what a wonderful thing to come back home to !

Julie chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
Usually I do not read slash but in this case I made an exeption because of your character-portrait of Blaise and Colin in W&K.

I was waiting anxiously for this because I have to admit I love the relationship between Blaise and Colin as much (if not more) then Draco and Gin (Probably you leave us guessing all the time)

Great Work, keep on writing this good. Thanks, Julie
tulzdavampslayer chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
aw *sniffs* that was so cute... *grins silly face off*
Jedi Tess of Gryffindor chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
That - was - beautiful. Stunning. I can't even begin to express what that made me feel. I'm normally a bit shy about slashes, but I love your work and especially your portrayal of Colin and Blaise in "Weasel and Kneazle", so I thought I'd give this a go. And my god, was it ever worth it. Thanks so much!
seekerpeeker chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
Sweet. Sexy. Stunning. You are the best, but you know that already don't you. Great job. Appreciated the sneak preview to its sister story!
iwasateenager chapter 1 . 8/11/2003