Reviews for Life Studies
trinitytzen chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
i loved Colin in Weasle and the Kneazle! This is great!
Nomi not signed in chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
Oh, wow! That was incredible! I've been reading WatK for a while now, but when you added the Colin/Blaise thing I just thought, "Oh my gosh, that's brilliant!" It's simply perfect and beautiful, and this story reflects the wonderful work of your other fics. Keep it up, I truly enjoyed it!
sarahjmac chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
I loved it! Very well written. What happened to Harry? I hope the who pin thing will be explained.
crazy eyes chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
Jesus beezus! That was wonderful! Although...I thought you were going to ...ahem... include the scene...between...them... uh...

Righto! That was freashing.

Are you sure you didn't write a small scene for them and you're just holding out on us? I mean...I wouldn't mind if you...coughcough... emailed it to me...you know...

But what are you doing? Yeah this was great, wonderful, astounding, but...you're suppose to be working on W&K!

GO BACK TO WORK! ::WAHPISH::
wmlaw chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
That was really lovely, Kelly.
Angylinni chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
That was wonderfully powerful and so emotional! Great interaction between two people who obviously care a great deal about each other. I really love the two of them together and it fits that Blaise would be a marshmallow on the inside and only show that side of his personality to Colin which makes it all the more beautiful and romantic.

Looking forward to the next chapter of W&K!

ang
Shinsneko chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
That was bloody fantastic, but then I'm a yaoi fan girl so... but the style was great, I especially enjoyed Harry getting socked in the face :) Bravo, now you must continue on with the Weasel and the Kneazle, please?
alanye chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
short, sweet, and not graphic. lovely job
tnf chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
Very excellent, as usual.

The Blaise/Colin thread from your other story is one of my favorite moments.

Please follow up on these two. And let's solve that lion pin mystery, while you're at it, o.k.? Who will you match poor Harry up with, now that he's free of the evil influence of that pin?

Write on.
purgedgonedeleted chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
This fic is absolutely beautiful. You continue to amaze me. Usually slash is done raunchy or written badlyl but this was simply stunning. I love the relationship between Blaise and Colin. Their insecurities and their affection for one another are so honest that it is simply breathtaking.

I love this fic. I really do and I can't wait to see more of your Colin and Blaise in future chapters of tWatK.

Surya
whitewolf02 chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
omg! that was moving and had so much tenderness from both characters. you gave more insight into their relationship w/o cheapining their feelings. you know i would have fought the blaise would be more of the vulnerable type. you know being a sly and having to pretend to be to two people. i think you did a wonderful job. i actually thought that flint had hurt harry and was using his hair for the polyjuice potion, instead his being control. i like this story because it gave a reason as to why harry is acting differently. still you have kept me in suspense. please update soon on both stories.
Gusha chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
Hot. You didn't do poorly with the photo stuff either.
stargazer chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
this is great just like W&K. can't wait to read more.
Gwendydd chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
That was awesome. It truly was a work of art XD

I never really liked this Slash 'Ship - I've been stuck on Draco/Harry - but this was amazing!

Eh, the tiepin was the only new surprise in this. The whole love thing, I had guessed - am I right when I assume all those slips Draco made were semi-attempts to tell Ginny he loved her? - but then again, I've always been one to jump to conclusions.

God, you need to update again! I'm dying, here!

I was going to say something, but I forgot what it was. Gr.

Just know that this was awesome, and I can't wait for more of the main story!

Grammar Queen