Reviews for Circle of Life: Who To Tell
ktshdw chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
This is just getting better and better keep up the good work!
Nightwitch87 chapter 4 . 8/5/2004
Great story, good preview.

Ha, I knew the question Will was gonna ask!

The proposal was really cute.

I love this part of the story as much as the other two I've read!

Nice job!
Nightwitch87 chapter 3 . 8/5/2004
Hm, what IS up with Geordie? I really wanna know. What is the chip doing to him? did Imrah, the psycho, do something more than he told Will? What is it that Will needs to remember, that he didn't? Good foreshadowing, again.

I like the interactions between Will and Deanna.

Data is so cute and innocent!
Nightwitch87 chapter 2 . 8/5/2004
I think Picard's and Data's orders are to shut up and not do any more research, because they're supposed to stay out of the foreign politics. I don't think they will, though. But I don't know, I could be wrong.

Poor Riker, is there no way he can tell them? It's eating him up.

Exciting chapter, I have to find out how the story continues!
Nightwitch87 chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
It's starting off well. Surprising that the events affect Will that bad. I think that crazy guy, Imrah, did something else, he didn't just plant a chip in, or there's more to the chip. Anyway, it's not over yet. the whle Hytra settlement story will continue to affect them. I wonder what it is this time...

Anyway, a good first chapter, it makes the reader curious for more.

I hope this story is gonna be as good as the other two were!

Nice job!
Sarajayne chapter 4 . 8/18/2003
well please tell me there is more and soon? :-D

This is deliciously enjoyable. ;-)

Hey so i got a silver star? Wow, so can I try fora platinum one next?
Bindi chapter 4 . 8/18/2003
Please sir... I want some more!

Sitting proverbably on the edge of my chair waiting impatiently. :)
staran chapter 4 . 8/18/2003
glad you liked my review. i have been hoping all day to get another another chapter and i have! i really really like this one. are we going to see the wedding? out of the teasers i really liked this one:

“Well, that was a pathetic attempt at a rescue mission if I ever saw one.”-Lwaxana

“Actually, it’s going just as planned.”-Riker

“You don’t even have a plan, do you?”-Lwaxana

“No. But I do have good news to tell you.”-Riker

You got them both down just right! it made me laugh out loud! hehe! thank you for posting and Post More Soon! I don't want these stories to end!
Sarajayne chapter 3 . 8/16/2003
Ah so you're resorting to black mail now for reviews LOL!

Well you don't need blackmail, your story is amazing. Love the twists and turns, please keep going, and don't hold back ;-D
Bindi chapter 3 . 8/15/2003
Ok, I'll take the bait and review. I think you have been doing wonderfully so far. The story rambles once in a while, but I have found it rather refreshing. Keep up the good work.
Staran chapter 3 . 8/15/2003
hi! I got a gold star! I got a gold star! *does little dance* hehe! I really like this chapter! i can't belive that I am the only one reviewing! you still haven't told us what data's orders are! *sigh* and now geordi's headaces are playing up again. may i ask that you stay at the same posting times as you do now. I will always rewiew (unless in being evil and won't let me review like i tired to before.) hehe! please post more soon. *does another little dance because i got a gold star* hehe!
staran chapter 2 . 8/13/2003
The polt thickens! What is going to happen next? what are data's orders? what are they? hm? i'm going to have to wait until the next post. please post it soon!
staran chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
I hope you don't die other wise i wouldn't be able to find out what is going to happen next! I like this. only four chapters huh? oh well another 2 storys to go!