Reviews for Mirrored
SirenaErmosa chapter 31 . 11/13/2004
kArlITaLUna chapter 31 . 11/6/2004
HI I really liked you're story, I hope yo post the next chapter soon, congratulations on your new baby, umm also I searched for the MIrrered yahoo group to see the unedited version but I couldnt find it, hope you can help me. see ya.

Titou Moony chapter 31 . 11/2/2004
excellent!*_* The summary didn't appeal me though...Wouaouh!O_o

What is the URL of the yahoo group?
mel chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
roarke... what a hideous name. havent actually read this story yet but i just had to say that
Mina chapter 2 . 10/27/2004

What is the name of the yahoo group? That url just takes you to the group site but I can not find it.

Alphie chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
For those of you asking for the address of the yahoo group, it's here:

Hope to see you there!

PenelopeAntwerp chapter 31 . 10/25/2004
Hi Alphie,

I found you here, and you're further along than at the SugarQuill, and I still can't access the WerewolfRegistry. Another excellent chapter! Anyway, what is your Yahoo Group, so I can read the unabridges version?

Raee chapter 31 . 10/24/2004
Your story rocks... I can't wait for the next chapters... just wondering what the yahoo group was called...
Mina Finnes chapter 31 . 10/24/2004
I love this story. I tried to go to the full text at Yahoo but could not find the group. May I please have the url?

Lady of Masbolle chapter 31 . 10/20/2004
heyheyhey:) That was wonderful! I'm so glad they're together, I'm so glad remus agreed and I'm so glad that you updated! This was a bloody brilliant chappie dude!
Lady of Masbolle chapter 30 . 9/30/2004
Awesome chappie dude! I say "Go remus!" for acceping them and "go liam" for having the guts to come and see remus! Pure brilliance! Please, please, please, please,please,please, please, please, please,please,please, please PLEASE continue!

~ Arch
Lady of Masbolle chapter 29 . 9/30/2004
pure awesomeness!
Lady of Masbolle chapter 28 . 9/30/2004
loverly darling! simply beautiful!
Lady of Masbolle chapter 27 . 9/30/2004
wooho! Go Rory! I feel sorry for remus's like he's being excluded from everything...
Lady of Masbolle chapter 26 . 9/30/2004
yey:) if tehyre happy, im happy so rock on!
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »