Reviews for A New Love
QueenTatooine chapter 5 . 10/4/2005
A good story so far. I wonder what would have happened next, had you continued the story. I also wonder why Inuyasha is wearing the beads again. They are no longer necesary and it seems like they would cause more problems now than be a benefit.

Good story though.

QueenTatooine
Darje chapter 5 . 8/15/2005
C'mon, write some more!
AnimeFreak chapter 5 . 5/4/2005
I liked this story so far.

Hurry up and write more!

lol

n.n

AnimeFreak
kachiqua chapter 5 . 4/25/2005
i can not believe that you don't have more reiews, because you certainly deserve them!

THis is such a sweet story, i wish you would update soon!...that can't be the end?
Unicorn's Whisper chapter 5 . 4/10/2005
is this story finished? if it is not please update soon, i love it...
Eleature chapter 5 . 9/16/2004
I love the sweet moments in this story. You had me laughing out loud at the way Inuyasha 'talked' Sesshoumaru into taking Rahne to lunch. It was a really great insight in how their (Inuyasha's and Sesshoumaru's) relationship has evolved. Love the romance mixed with the humor. You're doing a great job and I really admire all your work.
snowecat chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
This is very nice, will you ever finish it?
fuck off already chapter 5 . 1/25/2004
You're going to update this really soon, right? Right? Because it's really good. Really good.
Priest chapter 5 . 11/15/2003
well this is a lovely chapter. and i look forward to the next. Ja-ne (_)
pruningshears chapter 5 . 11/7/2003
"Did you just make a joke, Yasha-sama?"

note: since you went to the trouble of researching the ambassador and the resturant and all, i thought you would like to know, in modern japanese language usage "-sama" is only used when refering to the emperor or someone of his status, it is almost never used for employers and normal citizens. _ I'm a stickler for details too, japanese minor great chapter. Are we gonna get into the angst about how he only loves her b/c of her past incarnation later on? And will they/he even tell her? this has such angst potential, but damn this whole universe is angsty. please post more soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/4/2003
what deviant art are you talking about?
Alana-kittychan chapter 5 . 11/4/2003
Alana-Star:*giggles*good fic

Leo:keh!Girls!
Alana-kittychan chapter 4 . 10/31/2003
Alana-star:Aw so sweet!

Leo:Heheehehe
Alana-kittychan chapter 3 . 10/26/2003
Leo& Alana-Star:This fic is so fun to read!_
Alana-kittychan chapter 2 . 10/26/2003