Reviews for Unsatisfactory Report
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
So...Middle-Earth would be one of the planets a Goa'uld seeded with human life, along with local fauna? Or should we assume Neferteri was up to her old tricks?

;D
Lachriel chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
0.0
Gave them the ring? They GAVE them the frickin' RING?!
...
That's kinda a great solution though. Now there's no reason to continue on to Mordor.
extracutegurl9 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
It would be awesome if you wrote the LotR POV for this.
Marikalay chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
LMAO!
Elf Knight chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
LOL! That was epic! I actually cracked up laughing so hard that someone near me shot me an odd look like I had grown two heads. It was hillarious! While sadly short, it would be so like Jack O'neall to write something like that calling the Fellowship of the Ring "primitive natives". Awesome! Love how they took out the Balrong and it was very cheaky and sneaky of the Fellowship to give them the ring.

Wonder what other gifts they gave them. Probably Gandalf thought of that part! The ring would have no power on Earth though because they're two different worlds. Soooo funny! I totally love both SG1 (my favourite Stargate series, hands down) and the Lord of the Rings. While I prefer LOTR's way more, SG1 is my new fav and I love how they saved Middle-Earth without a bunch of angst and drama.

I could totally picture SG1 charging into the fray and bombing Sauron and Mordor with a bunch of Nukes from a G'ould Mothership. That would be classic! The 'natives' was the best part though and is really an epic outlook on the Fellowship of the Ring. This is awesome and I am definitly gonna check out your other stories now. You really should write a sequel.

Epic, simply epic! :)
K Finance chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
That's one way to get rid of the ring. though Sauron can't be killed now of well, he ain't gonna get the ring either.
Iko.Willows chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
And thus the War of the Ring was over. Yes.

Thank you for the win.
Illulian chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Lmao! Epic drabble, so like O'Neil.

Blooming Delirium

ヾ‥.。・。*彡
JanusGodOfPossibilities chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
PLEASE, make a sequal!

Oh, by the way, what are/were the other gifts besides the Ring?
Shiro Inutoko chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
This was so funny! LOL!
oldRazberri chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I practically fell out of my chair after I read the last two sentences. That was absolutely priceless!

~Raz
DemonKittyAngel chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
weird
Niabi chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Oh, wow! I can't believe the Fellowship did that! Earth is in so much trouble now!

'The natives gave us a ring and other gifts before we left. I have no idea why they subsequently buried the Stargate making return impossible.' D I nearly died laughing when I read that.

Very, very good job writing this. I love it!
ReggieRogue chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
ROFL!
Alexandra of Mirkwood chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Oh dear...I smell trouble for the SGC... lol. Had me laughing. :)