Reviews for Harry Potter and the Return of the Lost
Fantastic!
NonymousMay chapter 11 . 11/16/2007
omig-gosh!

this is wonderful!

i can't believe you only hve 8 reviews on this!

faving. thx for writing this,

i've had a bummed out day, but you made it all better!

- o n,

~w e n
Lilac chapter 11 . 5/11/2005
aw...soo sweet...your story totally rox man!really really really hope you will write another great story like that soon...pls...thnx!
Ailish chapter 11 . 7/31/2004
This is amazingly good Ali! I really love the way you have written Sirius, just the way JK wrote him!

The Ron/Hermione and Harry/Ginny couples are really well done aswell, I think you should be particulary proud of that!

Only criticism is the plot's a bit far fetched. (sorry mate) and you should try and write in standard English the way JK would, instead of using American phrases and words the whole time. Apart from these...Excellent!
acuteparanoia chapter 11 . 11/7/2003
Hm...I really wouldn't mind if this was the next book, it would make me a lot happier.
gwennie chapter 6 . 9/4/2003
heya al,

i didnt read the story, but youve already told me all about it. i think its a wonderful piece of work!

and somehow i still believe that youve written the five other books as well... ;o)

bye bye and love ya

gwennie
acuteparanoia chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
Awesome! I love it, well what I've read of it! I'm working on Chapter two right now. Its nice to have someone other than my friends here to R&R my stories. Thanks!

"Whys the rum gone?"-Captain Jack Sparrow, POTC
PearlQ19 chapter 2 . 8/7/2003
Thanks :)

Most of the mythology was made up by me, but Yehudiah really is the angel of grief. The ritual does not exist, though, but I tried to make it sound plausible. Many rituals involve taking a bath, writing names in Greek letters and that sort of stuff. But no, I very much doubt that it is possible to call the angel by lighting two candles and saying his name...
Le loup deguise en brebis chapter 11 . 8/6/2003
I think your story is really great! The way you brought back Sirius was really interesting. Did you come up with the mythology or is it actually real (you get what I mean).
PearlQ19 chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
Just want to see if this works...

I'm looking forward to hearing from you, as I love feedback. And as soon as I've found out how, I'll try to improve the format of the story.