Reviews for Stumbling Blind
I really luv it!
aleyaNSYI chapter 9 . 6/13
I really luv chappie 9!
paosu chapter 9 . 1/7
ohhh young love, perfection is all I can say, Shikamaru' s feelings and his brain are so funny.
paosu chapter 6 . 1/7
excellent cap, I can feel and understand Ino' s worry and Shikamaru 's fears. I like sasunaru too!
paosu chapter 5 . 1/7
I found your story and I really love it! sorry for any mistake but English is not my first lenguage. Shikaino is my favorite OTP so while I am reading your story I remember why I love them. the way you develop them as a team and as ninja is a perfect point of view. you really describe them deep and real, something you didn't see in the manga. love it, really love it your talent in this story. thank you for this Master piece to the Shikaino World.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I hate it
cozieatbrains chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
hehe the longest author's note ever. i was kinda confused at first ( knowing shikas mom is very much alive and everything) but upon seeing when this stroy was published., i understood quickly. anyway its good. i shall read this up to the last chap.
Danielle chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
This is the best ShikaIno fanfic I've ever read, hands down. I remember reading it years ago when I was just a kid, but not really understanding everything. The past month I have had a random insurgence of Naruto love and I went back to all my old reads, and your fanfic was toward the top of my list. When I reread it I just saw a whole new meaning to it. You write Shikamaru and Ino so well, this is ideally how I would love to see them end up together.
DAngel7 chapter 14 . 4/6/2010
The story was captivating. I enjoyed every chapter - it made me think about thing in life. I like how you made the story very human - with the problems,fears,weakness, ecc. I like how it ended - I like how the characters doesnt give up even if its hard for them. I really really like this story. I want to congratulate you about your writing. Wish you inspiration to keep going. ]
DAngel7 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Shika was soo sweet and Ino was cruel. Poor Shika I hope Ino will become more sweet towards him I like the end. ]
EmoPrincess21 chapter 14 . 9/13/2009
Thanks really cute
ShikaIno1 chapter 14 . 7/6/2009
I love your story so much!
mood ink chapter 5 . 3/20/2009
aw, that was such a cute shikaino moment!
JaliceLove chapter 14 . 9/1/2008
I loved it :] yOur fanfic made me scream, laugh and cry at the same time! I'm just sorry I didn't get a change to review all the other chapters. Gomen :]
sophia666 chapter 14 . 1/21/2008
Great story. I loved it, especially your Ino and Shikamaru.I loved the ending as well. Great writing.