Reviews for Stumbling Blind
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I hate it
cozieatbrains chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
hehe the longest author's note ever. i was kinda confused at first ( knowing shikas mom is very much alive and everything) but upon seeing when this stroy was published., i understood quickly. anyway its good. i shall read this up to the last chap.
Danielle chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
This is the best ShikaIno fanfic I've ever read, hands down. I remember reading it years ago when I was just a kid, but not really understanding everything. The past month I have had a random insurgence of Naruto love and I went back to all my old reads, and your fanfic was toward the top of my list. When I reread it I just saw a whole new meaning to it. You write Shikamaru and Ino so well, this is ideally how I would love to see them end up together.
ImCutePoison chapter 14 . 4/6/2010
The story was captivating. I enjoyed every chapter - it made me think about thing in life. I like how you made the story very human - with the problems,fears,weakness, ecc. I like how it ended - I like how the characters doesnt give up even if its hard for them. I really really like this story. I want to congratulate you about your writing. Wish you inspiration to keep going. ]
ImCutePoison chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Shika was soo sweet and Ino was cruel. Poor Shika I hope Ino will become more sweet towards him I like the end. ]
EmoPrincess21 chapter 14 . 9/13/2009
Thanks really cute
ShikaIno1 chapter 14 . 7/6/2009
I love your story so much!
mood ink chapter 5 . 3/20/2009
aw, that was such a cute shikaino moment!
JaliceLove chapter 14 . 9/1/2008
I loved it :] yOur fanfic made me scream, laugh and cry at the same time! I'm just sorry I didn't get a change to review all the other chapters. Gomen :]
sophia666 chapter 14 . 1/21/2008
Great story. I loved it, especially your Ino and Shikamaru.I loved the ending as well. Great writing.
Katako-Chan chapter 13 . 8/3/2007
Alright, so I've already reviewed your fic before...and told you what I thought about it...but I've sort of re-read it, and must review again (lucky you ,eh? More reviews!)

Umm, so basically, I just think the way you write ShikaIno is...what their relationship should be like. Team 10 (minus Asuma) has known each other since a very young age, so I would think that they have at least some understanding of each other (in the first couple episodes, Shikamaru and Ino talk like they know each other very well). I REALLY don't like the fics where suddenly Shikamaru's having wet dreams and then a lemon pops out of no where.

Anyways...your writing is INCREDIBLE, especially your romance...I could never pull that off.

Katako-Chan (I was DevilishAngel112 before)
velfire chapter 14 . 7/12/2007
great fic. you did a lovely job with characterizations. i also like the way you twisted events to make it divert from canon and the story overall is very well written~
Katako-Chan chapter 14 . 7/4/2007
Okay, I absolutely LOVE this fic! You HAVE to update soon! (Or is it complete? I'm just dumb sometimes.)

You've made me cry more than once! This is just so incredibly sweet and realistic! I love it!
openwindow4 chapter 3 . 6/29/2007
dude! i just got the like best idea ever! why didn't they just bury their papers or eat them or glue them to the bottom of a bunny rabbit with tree sap? then they wouldn't have to worry about the papers getting stolen!

and if you eat them, technically you'd still have them, so asuma couldn't REALLY take them!

DAMN i'm good!

except not really...eating the papers would probably get you disqualified...XD
Kait chapter 13 . 6/18/2007
If you didn't know... Asuma and Kurenai are a couple you find this out after Asuma dies when you see Kurenai pregnet with his kid eaither at the funeral or at his grave! I'm also a big fan of this couple!