Reviews for Once Upon A Time
marina chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
so cute! I love it
1endlessreader chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I love this fic! It's adorable and so true to character. Great job! I enjoyed reading it a lot.
LAIsobel chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Adorable :o)
Nikita4ever9000 chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
What happened to the part of the story where Nikita was at her apartment starting to write the Fairy Tale on her computer because she couldn't sleep?

Have I gotten this story mixed up with a different one or something. Or have you rewritten the story or added to it. I was trying to read the story when it changed and now I don't know where I am.

If you can help me figure out whats going on. I would be grateful.

Nikita4ever90
TrigunCrazed chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
I LOVE your fics. I notice you haven't written new LFN fics in a couple years. It's a real shame since you're the best LFN author I've come across. I can't find anyone who stays true to Micheal's personality like you do. One word to describe the way you write. Genuis. I love the little suprises you have at the end of most of your fics. Even this had a last scene that leaves a smile on your face.

That little girl was adorable and I love how Micheal interacts with her. lol

Great work!

BTW,

Bonne nuit, ma petite

Good night, my little one.

I don't know ANY french, but I just HAD to look up that sentance online to be sure of what it meant, although I basicaly got the idea. ;) Again, good job.
Lafemmnikita chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
I like this. It is very sweet. It reminds me of how Michael might treat his daughter if he ever had on with Nikita. Please write more.
m chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
Wow. :) pleasing. Veramente piacevolente.
tmelange chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
Wonderful! And very romantic. Kudos.