Reviews for A Different Vision
Slim Summers chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
You probably won't even read this email but I just wanted to say that I came across this fic after 9 years (I have reviewed earlier) and it still made me smile.

If you ever have the time or inclination please update away or just send me a summary of what you intended to happen in the full story.
ChocoDonut5000 chapter 4 . 2/21/2004
What a sweet ending! Nope, I have absolutely no idea who Francis' mom is... wait, Jubilee? Scott's little rant to Jean was inspiring and encouraging. I wonder why she didn't marry him. Great story, though I wish you'd elaborated a bit more.
ChocoDonut5000 chapter 3 . 2/21/2004
A short, but hilarious chapter. Usually, people dwell on the X-Childrens' manifesting powers, but you've chosen to put the original X-Men in the process of coping with a bunch of tweens and below. So Betsy and Warren are together too? They make such a cute couple- and baby makes three. The Dazzler and Lila Cheney cameos were nice. "Really, the man had a sieve for a brain..." That was a great line._
ChocoDonut5000 chapter 2 . 2/21/2004
Uh-oh, Uncle Scotty. Is that a good or bad thing? It was interesting to see Jean's thoughts about marrying Logan. Obviously, their marriage isn't picture perfect and it isn't as tempestuous as I'd predicted. Circumcision a barbaric practice? Whatever. Jamie's gills were a very creative idea.
ChocoDonut5000 chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
O_o Wow. Jean married Logan? The lots of kids part is understandable, but what was her motive? The kids' names are very original, but did you, by any chance, reuse Francis? I was under the impression he was Logan's son in "Gran'pere." The description at the beginning of the chapter was good.
Xiowolfe chapter 4 . 8/17/2003
Good...needs more Logan though. ;P more.
Ali chapter 4 . 8/17/2003
Uhm..Blue,Beast's son who could the mother be: Celia does not like xmen work, nor does Trish, so who else could it be?

Finally Scott is here, next up has to be Logan. Not the funniest chapter but very well done. I like the way you showed Scott, the Team he is leading is suprising as well as the attitude he showed Jean but it was very nice and I loved it but what happened to Nate and how is Domino taking Scott's position?. Post more soon I am dying to see what happens next...
giveGodtheglory chapter 4 . 8/17/2003
Decided to not use any of my careful spellchecking at all?

The storie's going well, though, you may not know where it's going, but it really seems to be building up to something.

God bless you.
scarletswitchblade chapter 4 . 8/17/2003
oh so sad. scott isnt with the x men anymore? okay i'm gonna hazard a guess that francis's father is kitty because he "blithly sprang through a barrage of lasers, unscathed." but i might have interpreted that wrong. use spellcheck once in a while kay
onelildustbunni chapter 3 . 8/16/2003
i love this story! keep goin!
Ali chapter 3 . 8/15/2003
Ah you didn't show Uncle Scotty *Pouts* the insertion of Pregnent Bets was a nice touch though...post more soon...
giveGodtheglory chapter 3 . 8/15/2003
Crumbs, some spell-checker I proved to be.

Thier, indeed. Poof!

Sorry about that.

I like this chapter, though, sets the boat for what happens next.

God bless!
Xiowolfe chapter 3 . 8/15/2003
Please continue soon. I do hope you don't make Logan into a terribly bad parent though. Psylocke and Warren? Cute!
scarletswitchblade chapter 3 . 8/15/2003
hmm. Jean married to logan? i was always a s/j person but you seem to be hadling it pretty well. in the comix jean mariied scott eventually.. i think... but we all know how that ends up. alternate demensions and such. logan having kids i never really pictuered because of the i never grow old i'l have to watch my own children die thing. i think its highly nfair jean gets blamed for the kids but probable. pregnant british ninja? something is majorly odd in that picture. then again something is majorly odd with psi powers and blue boys and gill and regenetive people so go right along.
BerserkerRageX-Girl chapter 2 . 8/14/2003
Jean and Logan are married! Yay! ::cheers:: ahem...This is so cute! You must continue soon. I hope Logan and Jean get along.

/BerserkerrageX-Girl/