Reviews for All That Glitters
LAIsobel chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Cute :o) Really :o)

I love these small things one can do for another... :o)
Ivy3 chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Nice, I love reading about Nikita's early years.
cryurname chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Over all this was a fun story to read. One particular observation struck me: "Nikita had shifted her feelings about her mother onto Madeline as planned..." I'd never thought about it like that, but it does make a lot of sense. You're really good at making insights into the characters and plots. Keep up the good work!
Tez chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
I've just spent the better part of an hour reading all of your Nikita stories. It's a fandom I haven't read in a while, but it's authors like you that remind me why I love to read fanfiction; you are a fabulous writer and you've rekindled my love for this show. Thank you. :)
tmelange chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
This was so sweet! Kudos on a great slice-of-life piece!
Bonnie chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
This fic was a real treat for me, as I have just finished watching several taped first season episodes with my sister and am feeling very nostalgic (it's been YEARS since we've watched them). Your characterization of everyone's bahavior and attitudes from 1st season was excellent.

I liked how Madeline added to Nikita's psych profile and decided to leave some of her hang-ups for later use, totally Maddy! The interactions between Nikita and Ops. and then Walter were as amusing and interesting as on the show of that season, sadly less fun in the later ones. Great fic. Tah-Tah

P.S. Michael buying Nikita the nail polish was adorable! :)