Reviews for Oyabun
GreenFantasy64 chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
It's deeply sad to see that this story is discontinued (it was really good!). I wish you can continue it someday :(
GreenFantasy64
Exana chapter 5 . 12/30/2005
Good story...
Roxybaby08 chapter 5 . 12/3/2005
please update soon. it is very good. :)
CharizardRulz-Cyborg009Wolf chapter 5 . 3/3/2005
Now this is getting ridiculous, this is the 9th time I've read this story, could you PLEASE update this fic?

I REALLY like it and I'm eager for the next chapter!

PLEASE update?

CharizardRulz_Cyborg009Rulz
DraugDae chapter 5 . 2/10/2005
*gasp*!You are evil!What are you gonna do to Francoise and why the*bleep*haven't you updated this yet?
me chapter 5 . 2/5/2005
Awesome! Write more soon!
maniacal weirdo demon from hell chapter 5 . 1/26/2005
wow... im inpressed. you should update. if you dont it makes fans angry.
CharizardRulz-Cyborg009Wolf chapter 2 . 12/27/2004
Hi Wicked Enough,

I'm new to , sorry if I'm a bit late in reviewing for Oyabun but I have to say so far I absolutely LOVE it.

Please could you write more!

CharizardRulz_Cyborg009Rulz
guns and kids DO mix chapter 5 . 11/6/2004
update! update! update! UPDATE OR ELSE!
Bloody Miss chapter 5 . 10/17/2004
Cool story but why is it on Haitus? It's such a good story, I've read your others and am very wel wowed! Just please when you can write more.
O-Godzilla-O chapter 5 . 9/16/2004
wow!that was a realy weird story though.
bloodyvixen chapter 5 . 8/4/2004
very dark.i love will they get it on?
xX-Afflicted-Xx chapter 5 . 8/3/2004
o, me like. plz update as soon as u can! I need to know more! plz update, me beggin u!
Puppkid chapter 5 . 7/12/2004
great so far! continue soon!
RingoSama89 chapter 5 . 6/18/2004
u finally updated dis story! lol! lucky, another laptop? i neva got a laptop. my parents say i can hav one when i get into college. i wanna go 2 UCLA da most! and if i dun make it, then i'll just have 2 go 2 UC Berkeley or UCI. least one of em! i must get in there! if i dun, then i will find sum way 2 sneak in or suthin. well, i guess dat's dat. bai!