Reviews for Aria
Nyxia chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Such a great story!

I liked the way you describe Nikita at the begenning!

It was so her! lol

Good job!

Sorry for my poor english... French Canadian! ;)
1endlessreader chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
That was a sweet gesture from Nikita. I love that she got the idea from Michael himself when he accidentally revealed a little of himself to her during their conversation. And the black wrapping paper is a nice touch. Very funny! Good job.
Ladywilde chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Oh... that was cute... very nicely done. I can just see Nikita doing something like that and Michael being all unsure of how to thank her...

I liked!
Kikyou chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
That was beautiful
Mindy chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
I just simply loved this one. Black wrapping paper. Very funny! I am glad that you have written so may stories because, when you would only have written a few of them this long, i would be finished reading by now. Maybe you could write some other story's who are a longer. I know many people would like to read them. Think about it, ok?
Mindy chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
tmelange chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
Too short, mon ami! But wonderfully brilliant all the same.