Reviews for The Briefing
The Marvelous Mad Madam Mim chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
loved it. laughed so hard...because i have asked several of these questions myself. my favorite (and oh-so-typically-Section) line:

Madeline slowly inhaled through her nose and smiled coldly at Nikita. "That information is highly classified."
Ladywilde chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
That was pretty funny... i loved Birkoff and Walter's rantings... great stuff... 'Nikita' is/ was an awesome show but so easy to parody... I loved this! Thanks for posting.
TAG chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
I loved it!

I think you got them all just right.
YellowDancer chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
So true! And strangely in character despite the fact it's a parody. That's what makes it so funny. You have all their mannerisms down so well, such as the way Operations removed his glasses-and why the hell are Madeline's bangs so long anyway? And the dialogue-despite the subject matter-was still believable as things the characters would actually say. You captured their "voices" for lack of a better word well.
Iago Star chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
So funny. I laughed out loud so many times, I started getting funny looks from those around me! I still miss LFn, but stories like your help :)
Thanks!
Tez chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
"Is he involved with a genetics project?"
"No. This is just a very useful graphic."
::dies laughing::
This is great!
The Grynne chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
Fabulous and very clever. It raises things that have been bugging me for ages about the show. I love the dead-panned way they talk. And the ending is hilarious.
msgenevieve447 chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
One of my favourite LFN stories ever. How nice to see it (and the others) reposted! *g*

Dare I hope that you're working on something new?

Cheers

Jen
swatkat chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
So you're 'Alyssandra'! I've read all your fics at the Split Personality archives, and enjoyed them immensely. This one in particular - it's an absolute blast. Thank you!

Swatkat
Miss Natalya chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
crikey, this is one of the funniest things i've read in a long, long time! i've wondered the same things for years now!