Reviews for While you were sleeping
justme467 chapter 18 . 2/21/2009
great job on the fic.! i've never seen the movie while you were sleeping. but after reading this fic..i youtubed the trailer and wow your story followed the plot perfectly! great job! loved it.! thanks.

keep writing more ryanna and trunks fics please! they are awesome!
tif018 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
i think that this story is great keep it up
Crecy chapter 18 . 8/17/2003
GREAT story! Luved it from beginning to the end... That sounded like the sequel to "From the beginning"... Never mind...

Anywayz, its great that your gonna write the sequels! I lued da first stories and now I can know what's after it! YAY! Can't wait to read them! _
Crecy chapter 15 . 8/16/2003
NO! that's not fair! You can't stop there! You can't! No cliffys! Bad bad bad! Now what is Ryanna gonna say? Huh, huh, huh? Update soon PLEZ!
Crecy chapter 14 . 8/15/2003
Oh! Things are coming out! You gotta update soon! I mean, Paris is here! The exsting part is comeing up! Plez!
Crecy chapter 13 . 8/14/2003
Lol, leave it to Goku to leave when He's needed if there's food. Update soon, things haven't gone out into the open yet, so I need to know how'll react. _
Crecy chapter 12 . 8/14/2003
HE'S AWAKE! Finally! Now things will start to come into the open. You got to update soon, because GOTEN WOKE UP! I got to know what the reactions are! _
Crecy chapter 11 . 8/13/2003
*Laughing* I don't really know how you can play poker with seomone who can't tell you're there. Interesting. And Trunks is returning the whole interested feeling. Wonder what's going to happen when Goten wakes up. Update soon! _
TrunkzWarriorPrincess chapter 10 . 8/13/2003
Hey good chappys...soo keep goin..and plez hurry again!
Crecy chapter 10 . 8/13/2003
Oh... this is getting very interesting. Can't wait to find out what happens next cuz I bet Goten's going to wake up soon. Now I wish I saw the movie, but I think I'll like the story better. UPdate soon!
Crecy chapter 8 . 8/12/2003
*Laughing* I can't believe that! Heh, poor Ryanna. Getting herself into this mess. Then again it has to go by the movie. That's one question I didn't want answer. , Ew! I don't think Goten would have liked that. Update soon!
TrunkzWarriorPrincess chapter 6 . 8/11/2003
Hey good chsppy..soo hurry up..w/ bringing trunks into the story!
Crecy chapter 6 . 8/11/2003
*Looks at Ryanna banging her head on the wall* Er- right... *See's anoymous guy falls into train tracks unconsience* Kewl! I'll go save him and Marry him! *Grins and runs off while yelling over her shoulder* Update soon Plez! _
TrunkzWarriorPrincess chapter 5 . 8/10/2003
Hey hurry w/ the next chappy..and plez soon have trunks come in!
Crecy chapter 5 . 8/10/2003
Its okay if you don't update Becuz your sick. That's not your fault. (Or is it...? *Grins*) So, you can take you time. And, this chapter is where I turned it to a different channel. So I've seen last chapter and this one. But not the rest. Update soon, and I hope you get better!