Reviews for Blood Drops on Rose Petals
shards of broken soul chapter 5 . 5/25/2010
loved this story.
ocbitch chapter 6 . 12/6/2008
This is the 1st Dawn/Connor fic i've ever read, and I must say, if they are all as good as this one then I'm hooked.

The writing was great and the dynamics of the story where excellent. I absoloublty loved the sweet scene between Buffy and Dawn there and who can resist a nice happy ending?

One of my favorite fics yet!

10/10
MadisonVictoriaMercer chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
love it
PomegranateQueen chapter 6 . 5/10/2004
Hiya! Great great great great fic! I love it when someone does a good Dawn/Connor fic! Makes me feel like bouncing around and "dancing a jig". hehe... or maybe that's the sugar-rush from eating way too many tic-tacs...Anywho... great fic! OH, and, could you send me the version of this chapter that you didn't post here? :-D
bashipforever chapter 4 . 1/27/2004
This is really great. You made me laugh outloud at the comment Giles made about having Connor free hours ago and then you had me crying a couple of minutes later. Wonderful stuff
knot2be chapter 6 . 11/2/2003
huh. interesting.
Sayra Louise chapter 6 . 8/31/2003
Hey. Just wanted to tell you how much I ejoyed the fic and how "Aw" the ending was.

*grin*

S.
a2zmom chapter 6 . 8/25/2003
A great ending to a wonderful story.

I loved how the D/C relationship was protrayed - healing for both of them in so many ways, but Dawn is still not love blind enough to overlook the fact that Connor was not exactly her romantoic fantasy ideal.

Loved that Dawn has matured enough to withstand a showdown with Buffy, but still young enough to think that Angel can get around the curse by having bad sex. (And, boy, I'd "love" to see that scene - Hey Buffy, if we try it this way, it's bound to be lousy, so I think we'll be OK.)

Great use of myths and legends - a delight all around. Now write the next chapter of "Ceremony of Innocence"!
Tariq chapter 6 . 8/19/2003
Hi. NICE!
Shahid chapter 6 . 8/18/2003
COOL! this was one great story. is it over?

P.S. what did you think about my idea? are you gonna write it?
Holden's Sister chapter 6 . 8/18/2003
Aw... what a lovely, moving chapter. I'm the biggest angst-phile there is, but it's sure gratifying to see Connor and Dawn happy, for a while, anyway. Your description of Angel, watching Connor watch the light show, was gentle & touching, and rang so true. And thank you for teaching us about a little about Wisconsin. (I agree...it is one of the most beautiful places on Earth.)

It was nice to see Buffy come around re. Connor- seems to me that B&C have an awful lot in common, and could come to be true, close friends. And I sure like the idea of Connor getting to know Willow, Wes & Giles. Perhaps there are some Cleveland stories in your future?
Unique Free Radical chapter 6 . 8/18/2003
That was a wonderful part! And I'm glad that all is alright for Dawn and Connor again!
Emmy Award chapter 6 . 8/18/2003
I love this story. You've detailed a Dawn/Connor relationship that I like, and you've mixed a combination of love story/action story. I've always thought that Dawn and Connor fit together quite well, because of their similarities in not really fitting in well with the world, and yay, I love finding stories that depict this as well as you have.

This last chapter I loved especially, because they got a happy ending, and everyone loves a happy ending. I liked how Buffy and Angel reacted, and Dawn's sliver of jealousy towards Faith. I liked how the other Scoobies were characterised and Lilah too, because I kind of miss the really evil Lilah that everyone loved to hate. Matyr!Lilah got old fast.

Thanks for the great story. If it fits, it's going on my Favourites list.:D

- Emma
VictoriaOke chapter 5 . 8/17/2003
Well, I don't usually go for first person narratives because they are seldom well written. However, this is excellent. Very realistic, I could see it working in cannon.
Louise chapter 5 . 8/17/2003
That woz really good, clever idea n i always like the pairing of Dawn n Connor! Please dont end it there but i wanna know wot happens wen they return to civilisation! Will everything end happily for the duo?