Reviews for Absorbing The Demon
kiki2222 chapter 11 . 8/31/2013
More please!
MelanisticLeopard chapter 10 . 3/11/2012
Hey! Apparently I reviewed chapter 11. I don't remember doing so (lol-my memory sucks!) & I still like it. I wonder what happened to you & your writing. Heh. I like this *grins* It'd be nice if you hadn't stopped updating. I'm also assuming that you don't write at all anymore, not just abandoning this fic-& I do believe it's abandoned. _

SO it's a little strange for me to be reviewing!
MelanisticLeopard chapter 11 . 11/29/2011
I loved it! A few parts were a bit confusing to follow & I feel like we need more backstory, but overall this is really good. I know you won't continue this now, but I think you should know that people are still reading it
silverstream27 chapter 11 . 7/9/2011
love! Cannot wait for more .

write on

silver
crazylelenumber1 chapter 11 . 2/14/2011
I guess first I gotta say that I love this fic. I read the whole thing all at once. Even though it's based on the old Naruto it is still so good. I can't believe that you started it when the series was (in a way) just coming out.

I think the way you portray all the characters is fantastic. I love the way you played Gaara because at the time we didn't know what was going to become of him. I like this sinister but by far more caring Gaara. I also really like the use of another demon. I'm glad that Itachi hasn't made an appearance yet. Though you seem hostile towards him so far I really hope you don't make him the bad guy because ultimately that's the only thing I hate about older Naruto fics Itachi is always the bad guy if it's cannon based.

Your writing is great and the style you used goes with the story really well. I hope that you will pick up this fic again some day because although I do have some more selfish reasons for wanting it to be finished. I think that a lot of other people would enjoy it as well.

Best wishes,

Crazylele1

P.S. Yeah I am that weird person that posted on your DA. XD
Sikora chapter 11 . 1/22/2011
pleeaassseee don't give up! It is so good!
Dauphin chapter 11 . 7/4/2010
That was amazing. Actually, though, I wish I had known before I started that it was incomplete. It's incredibly disappointing to know there isn't anymore to it. It is so good. It's absolutely one of the best fanfics I've ever read. If the story were to continue that would be fantastic - as unlikely as that is (it's not like I can't read the time/date stamps). I don't suppose this story is actually carried on somewhere else? Anyone know? Thanx much.
Lil-lo chapter 7 . 5/5/2009
Wow, Gaara is going to * and *(*_# Naruto...
Lil-lo chapter 4 . 5/5/2009
I think I might bore you if I continue to praise Kyuubi's lines and actions,(I love how they play out though)
Lil-lo chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
I really love the parts where Kyuubi emerges. It's like a beautiful horror show playing out. I think the thing that really struck me was when he said "When I'm free, I think I'll keep this memory." "Would you like to stay in it?" because Naruto didn't know just how much of a threat that was. I have to read the next ch. more before weighing in on Iruka.
Lil-lo chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
The first chapter has some great imagery-like when the storm started and Kyuubi made his appearance. It seems like this is going to have an interesting AU twist since Sasuke is there at 16, and I am happy to read more about Naruto's changes. I also enjoyed the Iruka/Kakashi care.
Gender Outlaw chapter 11 . 11/14/2008
That was the most incredible damn fic I've ever read. And I keep coming back to it, rereading it again and again and again. And each time it's just as intense as the first.

Pure words can't be enough for such an influx of emotions and images. It might be three years, it might be twenty, but I'll always see in perfect clarity every second of this story.

Thank you! For creating such a thing, and letting it out to share with the world..!
Gaara's Teddy 666 chapter 11 . 9/15/2008
Please continue!This story is awesome!

Tunz uv Luvz!

Gaara's Teddy 6
BrokenBloodDrops chapter 11 . 8/21/2008
o.0 That-Was-Awesome!
M.S DARK ANGEL chapter 11 . 7/27/2008
wow! i really like this fic! more plz! _