Reviews for Best Enemies
BloodLily16 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Huh. I have to admit, I didn't see that ending quite so peacefully. Still, this was a good story.
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
*goggles at the signature and the title beneath*

Heh!
Aietradaea chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Ooh, that was different... I liked! :) Nice work.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Continue it :)
Kestreleris chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
GLEE!

Fantastic. The appearance of Four, particularly, Turlough's part small but well-drawn...and buggered if you didn't make me like the Master. :o (Dude. They so are brothers. And if they get Richard Armitage to play him opposite Ten I will die of glee.)
LilacFree chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
This has always been a favorite story of mine. I love how you use the Master. For once he's an anti-hero, not merely a villain, and it adds more dimension.
MissHaunted-MoonLight chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
This was beautiful. I've archived it, if you don't mind, and added it to my favourites.

It's wonderfully balanced, with action, suspense, suspicion and bewilderment to keep readers curious to the last letter. It would be wonderful to see a sequel to this, but, y'know, I loved it anyway. Thank you for such a wondeful half an hour. Nothing beats relaxing after a piss up on a Friday Night with a strong, sweet cuppa and a wonderful Five Fic, and you've more than provided that for me! ;D

Loved it, can't really say more than that without sounding completely out of it (which I'm honestly not, honestly ... *falls off chair in a fit of hysterical giggles*).

Ahem, thanks ever so much, and if you ever do feel like sequeling this fab fic, I'd be overjoyed. If not ... well, I'm overjoyed, now, anyway ...

Misshaunted x X x
Cei Erinsson chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
WOW! Oo, a follow up, please. Go on, you know you want to.
Vive La Bagatelle chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Beautiful, I nearly cried
FantasySci5 chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
That was REALLY good! I hope you continue!
D.W. Vean chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
I love 5th doc fics, and this one was great! I hope to see more stories from you soon!
JediPrincess2415 chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
This is really good! Please update soon.
Nocturnias chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
Woo! Quite a story! I love a good bit of intrigue. What *is* that rascal the Master up to? This was a delight from start to finish. Especially the cameo by the 4th Doctor. Not that I'm partial to him or anything... Bravo, Kittenmommy, please keep writing. And so you know, I'm not retracting my previous request (you know the one I mean), because you're so obviously talented enough to write it!
warinbabylon chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
Now you do know I'm going to beg here...

And beg loudly for mores stories. This one was great. I loved the allusion to her name.