Reviews for The Dragon Army
xXMiffyXx chapter 9 . 7/9/2009
I have a mistake to point out on chapter 9.

It says Albert is reading about the Dunan Unification War but that is what they were fighting.
xXMiffyXx chapter 7 . 7/9/2009
This is a great story. I played both games and loved them so this made me very happy to see especially because Viktor was Kongol's replacement.
firecaster-hikaru chapter 8 . 10/27/2005
your story is very interesting. however i do have one question. how come Julian is not the divine dragon? from my point of view, he is a honest person and would not ignore those in need, besides that, he is also a humble person too.
Paladin Dragoon chapter 14 . 3/30/2004
Aw, it's done? Such a good story... _() *claps lightly* Nice work! I thought they were all goners for sure...But they made it! It's a happy ending! o() XD
knightblazer85 chapter 10 . 11/24/2003
Hi Dragon Spirit.

to answer your question from Chapter 10. Yes Kage is from Suikoden 2. as far as i know you have to pay 20,0 potch for him to join you.

I still dont understand why he was working for Highland in Suikoden 2
Paladin Dragoon chapter 13 . 10/29/2003
Lol, dunno anything about what might make Hai Yo so nervous...XD Lol, "Two narcissists for the price of one", Jowy said. Love that one..._
Paladin Dragoon chapter 12 . 10/21/2003
Good work here! This is one of your finest chappies. LMAO, Nanami musta been going nuts when Julian fainted...XD And great part with the battle scenes. Well, keep it up! Continue soon!
Paladin Dragoon chapter 11 . 9/19/2003
Two dragoons. LMAO, I'm the Paladin, and you're the Swordsman! Cool! XD Ah, so you're the one writing! Not bad work here, albeit somewhat boring, but the description is very well done. Keep it up!
Paladin Dragoon chapter 10 . 9/4/2003
*cocks head* I can't really answer your last question, but thank you for the clarifications.

You make all the battles sound so easy...Wish it were true for the game itself. _-

One more question: At the end of each chapter are the initials 'D.S.' What do they stand for?
Great King of Evil chapter 9 . 8/24/2003
Wait a minute... If you didn't play Suikoden, then how would you know of the events with the Mcdohl scene?

Anyway, continue on. Good thing you at least mentioned the murder of King Agares, since it wouldn't do to put a scene on his murder, seeing as this is a first-person story.

You also better do something about Highlands situation of defectors.
Paladin Dragoon chapter 9 . 8/23/2003
Isn't Lavitz dead...? But that's OK, in ficcieland, anything is possible! Keep it up, I'll be waiting for the next chappie. Cya!
Paladin Dragoon chapter 8 . 8/21/2003
I share your views with Camus & Mik. They're nice guys. Bad Gorudo! *hits Gorudo with a crowbar*

Gorudo: *cries like a sissy*

Yeah, you're a good writer. You should keep it up, I'll be waiting for the next chappie! -
Great King of Evil chapter 7 . 8/17/2003
Huh? Looks like you should have a new character fighting with the Highland army, replacing Seed and Culgan.

Oh yeah, here's an idea for the Tinto part. Get Neclord to bring in the Dragon Spirits and the Old Dragoon Spirits(Kanzas, Belzac, and those other two Dragoons) from Mayfil. That'll strengthen the cross.
Paladin Dragoon chapter 7 . 8/17/2003
Yeah, Suikoden can get boring at times. That's why we stopped playing. There wasn't much to do.

LMAO, evil Nina...*evil grin* Flikkie-boy better run away! Nina'll glomp him and stick to him like super glue! XD
Great King of Evil chapter 6 . 8/15/2003
Jowys attacks,from first to last are Flash Judgement, Twinkling Blade, Piercing one, and Hungry Friend. For a general, I dunno, maybe bring somebody out from LOD. Maybe bring in Leon Silverberg without Jowy bringing him and make him the fourth General.