Reviews for Remembering Things that Never Were
timothy chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
wtf was the point of this story?
jeanenjolras chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Wow... creepy-good...
XxSparkyxX chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Wow.
Kleenexwoman chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
I keep reading and re-reading this, and every time I read it, I see more and more in the story and it gets scarier and sadder and sweeter, and I get mildly jealous of your writing skills.
Butcher Jones chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
Beautiful.
cami chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
GORGEOUS.
Jeanette X chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
Wow. You never fail to impress me. Maybe you should think about writing original fiction. You've got skill.
Nightspore chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
This story gives me to shudders - in a good way. A fucking GREAT way. As in, my god . . . so many tangled, twisted layers of meaning and memory in this perfect little haiku of a story. The idea that Marty has in essense killed the man who was his father and replaced him with a stranger - that the changes he thought were only for the better might have shadows not yet revealed - that he basically manipulated George like a puppet to preserve his own existence at any cost (but isn't this what all children do to their parents?) -all of it absolutely perfect.
Catcher-in-the-Rye chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
Brilliant - slight slash undertones, but more of an introspective piece. Very well done!
Alternate Reality1 chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
This is an interesting view on how Marty could see the new changes to the timeline. I like this story - it has a hint of slash, but it's written in very well. Keep up the good work!