Reviews for Jett Set
Teaguen chapter 11 . 12/14/2009
This is without a doubt my favorite American Outlaw story. You did a great job with the dialogue as well as making your story flow with the canon as much as possible. Adding a sister to the group is fine with me and the way they all relate to her, especially Cole, is very natural, especially in that time period. I hope you continue it :)
admirrer chapter 11 . 4/2/2007
i have been reading and reading this for ages now could you please send me the rest of the story i really really want to knoow what happens. i reckon something should happen between jamie and jesse again.
gerardlover123 chapter 11 . 1/2/2007
Please keep writing! This is an awesome story! i love it!
Khamaat chapter 11 . 11/8/2006
This story is brilliant! You captured the charracter's personalitys so well . Hope you update soon, I'll be watching.
mary k chapter 11 . 8/30/2006
THat was kinda' akward...wow...

But I really liked it. I like that you didn't really change the story to much just inserted another character and let her interact! great job! please write more soon!
alonefreehearted chapter 11 . 8/17/2006
CATIE BEAR!

This story is so cute! I'm in love with it! A nice break from Pirates and Anime! LOL

Keep goin, baby doll, i'll be reading!

Rachel
3emeyah chapter 11 . 7/17/2006
i love your story it's so cool and real not like other fictions were everything goes really fast. so keep on writting i want to know how would jaime younger deal with her brothers...:)
Ksasera Aditi chapter 7 . 2/27/2006
I love the story but you DO realize that the Younger's and James's are COUSINS right? I mean, that would make Jamie and Jesse close enough in relation that if they hooked up and had kids it would be in breading. Anyway, love the story other than that little detail.
Satiana chapter 11 . 2/9/2006
Awe... I'm so glad you updated. I'd be pissed if my brother did that to me in front of everybody. She has to do something to get him back prank wise. I love this story and I'm just glad you didn't forget about it.
Sdkhb chapter 11 . 12/24/2005
OMG! I love this story. I know you haven't updated in a long Time but please UPDATE son! I love this story more then the movie if it s possible!
Christine chapter 11 . 12/21/2005
This is a great story, you have the characters down perfectly and Jaime is a great addition to the original story. Please update soon! I'll be checking.
geekykhaleesi89 chapter 11 . 11/19/2005
I just saw the movie and loved it! This story is awesome! You really made the characters perfect! Hurry an'update!
amaranthinethoughts chapter 11 . 11/18/2005
i absolutely LOVE your story. it is so good that i couldn't wait to get out of school and go home to read it. you so need to complete it! PLEASE, I BEG YOU, COMPLETE THE STORY! tehee :P
Aoibhinn chapter 11 . 9/25/2005
I love-love-love-love this story. Please keep posting. You are so talented.
Jen chapter 11 . 9/1/2005
Yeah an update! I love your story. When I saw this movie I wished that they had had a female outlaw. All these prissy lady like girls really annoy me in movies. So does Zee make another appearence and does she try to steal

Jesse? Please update again soon.