Reviews for Now and Forever
SnowAngel2009 chapter 17 . 1/28/2007
this is really good and keep up the awsome work
Channah chapter 17 . 11/17/2005
Are you going to continue this story? I really do hope so, because this is a very good story. I love reading it! There aren't many wrestling stories I like, so please don't give up on this - one of the few I really, really like!
wrestlenascargirl chapter 17 . 5/1/2005
great chapter! keep it up!
casey chapter 17 . 11/14/2004
I LOVE this story...I love all of your stories! Please update soon, I'm dying to know what hapens. I doubt this will happen, but I really want Jess to get together with chris. They would be so cute together! Either way, the story is still amazing. Update soon! :)
YoullNeverKnowMe chapter 17 . 1/12/2004
Oh no! Why do I get the feeling that the suprise is going to get ugly! And why do I think that the road for Jess and Hunter is about to get pretty bumpy? Great writing! Update soon!
cooldotgirl chapter 14 . 12/5/2003
YAY you wrote more im so happy keep it up
iccess-america chapter 14 . 12/5/2003
O_O Oh no. That gave me a bad feeling just now. I hope JD doesn't do anything stupid. Update soon you left me in an evil place!
iccess-america
SandraSmit19 chapter 14 . 12/4/2003
Why would Jessica apologize to Chris?. He was being a complete asshole. Anyway, I love this story, can't wait for more.
Pinayprincesa chapter 13 . 11/25/2003
aw Stephanie is right,Jess really needs to sit down and talk with Hunter before the problem bottles inside her and everything will just get soon!:D:D:D:D
iccess-america chapter 13 . 11/25/2003
Bravo. I still don't like JD. He's hiding something no doubt about it.

Now to make up with Chris
iccess-america chapter 12 . 11/23/2003
Oh no. JD's the reason for Jessica realizing all of her doubts? And he's pulling some real shady tricks to get what he wants isn't he? And Chris and Stephanie are innocent bystanders who were standing a litte too close to the volcano when it irrupted. Update soon!

Iccess-america
cooldotgirl chapter 12 . 11/16/2003
O.o yay! more finnaly!
Pinayprincesa chapter 12 . 11/13/2003
Looks like its a one on one chat with JD,hehehehe,More soon!:D:D:D:D:D:D
iccess-america chapter 11 . 11/12/2003
I don't like JD and I wouldn't trust him if I were Jessica. Don't worry about taking a break. Half the time I feel the same way. I see great things in store for this story and I can't wait to see what comes next.

Iccess-america
cooldotgirl chapter 10 . 11/2/2003
AH the other story has been over for along time please start this story up soon please :-(
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »