Reviews for Garbage Day
Kasamari chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
That was most excellent. I like how you didn't end up making it out like a perfect little "I like you too, Toad" type story. It shows in a really cool way just how Toad probably does feel about Wanda. Again, great read and thanks for posting it.
Prieda Solo chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
I almost didn't read this because of the romance warning, but I am so glad I did. This is gorgeously written, with equal amounts of pity and humour and overall Toad-love. Great story.
Happy Stalker Ball chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
Aww, Toad's so sweet! _ I know a lot of people find him revolting, but when compared to the Toad from some of the "original" comics, Evo Toad looks like a snuggly teddy bear! Seriuosly! Wanda's lucky to have that Toad obsessed with her, instead of one similar to the comic one's I've seen!

But this was such a sweet story about Toad's obsession! And, who knows? I, personally, don't think Toad and Wanda make a bad couple- and I mean, she smiled at him in that one episode! _ It was sweet! _

**Ice Princess**
a chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
aw
Inifinite-Bit chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
One thing i'll never understand about the why did they make Toad and Avalanche American?Avalanche was Greek and Toad was British in the their names weren't Lance&Todd instead their names were Dominic Petros(Avalanche) and Mortimer Toynbee(Toad).But none the less they're still my favorite brotherhood members next to Pyro that is.
anaisninja01 chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
You know, it takes me about a day to come up with appropriate reviews for your most recent stories? There are so many components that merit commentary. Today, I think we'll talk about your characterization of Todd, and how much it kicks ass. While perhaps deviating from the intentions of the script writers, I think you've portrayed Todd in a very interesting and much more relevant light. He's not just a vapid little wart with an insipid crush on some castrating bitch, as the cartoon's audience may be led to believe. There are aspects to his affection for Wanda which demonstrate more true manliness than is exhibited by any of the other male characters on the show. He's not afraid to show his affection or to make comprimises for his love. It's really rather admirable, especially as you've written it here. Todd has insight into Wanda's character that no one else even attempts to find. I think that kind of understanding may indicate the possiblity of a more meaningful and successful romance than the scriptwriters are willing to tackle. However, my analytical abilities have been shot to hell recently by my efforts to understand FLCL, so I could just be talking out of my ass. Either way, this is extremely well written and touching story. Keep up the good work. -
todd fan chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
aw that was sweet. Bless his amphibian heart ;)

Great fic.
Dragonmistriss chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
Oh My God...that was so great. This story is going in my favorites.

You got Todd's character perfect, and slowly brought we readers into his deeper emotions and feelings through a humorous beginning. All in all, only one word can describe this...brilliant.

Keep up the great writing, I'll be on the look out for more of your work!

~Dragonmistriss