Reviews for The Hunted
remnants-2011 chapter 10 . 9/10/2003
Another excellent chapter! And happy birthday :)

To do italics, you write the ting as u normally would italics and all, then when u go to save it, go to 'Save as' and you will see an option to save as HTML do that, and it should work! Any questions, feel free to email me.

Independent Fire chapter 10 . 9/10/2003
Hi, I really like your story. I hope you update soon.
Guin chapter 10 . 9/9/2003
Joy joy happy joy. Updating quickly! Happy Birthday! Names for Theo? Umm.. Moley (tad obvious) Hole? Doug? (DougDug geddit? groan..) Or you could leave it blank. ould be a talking point. :) Well done. Kepp writing and updating!
cozycatastrophe chapter 9 . 8/21/2003
Kate! I love it! It's really good.. lol i love your description of logan.. hilarious.. i could see him playing pool w/ cat.. really hilarious!
Beryl chapter 9 . 8/20/2003
No! Write more, write more! Please, I promise to review every chapter? *begs*
Beryl chapter 8 . 8/20/2003
I like her. I like her a damn lot. Hse reminds me of two good friends of mine. I also like your story and writing style a great deal. Points to you.
Terminatrix T-X chapter 9 . 8/20/2003
"Heaven has fluffy white towels"...I don't know why, but I love that line. So Cat's a pool shark? Man, I'm startin' to like her more an' more...xcept fer the smokin, o'course. So far Theo hasn't really done a whole lot. You need to give him a chance to shine. Tootles!
Terminatrix T-X chapter 7 . 8/19/2003
OOh, Cat's a pickpocket! Sweet! !
Crystal113 chapter 6 . 8/19/2003
Please continue. What's going to happen next? Is it the Feds or the X-men?
Terminatrix T-X chapter 6 . 8/18/2003
Uh-oh, they're in trouble. Cat sounds really cool, 'cept for the smoking. *grimaces* I don't like smokers either. Cool story. Write more.
Vime chapter 6 . 8/17/2003
I like the way that you didn't make her the Mary-Sueish type, and I hope that this story doesn't turn out to be a Mary-Sue mainly because the are way too many out there. Great story.
cozycatastrophe chapter 6 . 8/17/2003
It's awesome! did you read my newest chap yet? you need to read it! neway great chap! keep writing!
Guin chapter 5 . 8/13/2003
I didn't think that was too bad, couldn't find any mistakes. Anyway, good stuff, carry on, blah blah you know the rap. Well done!
cozycatastrophe chapter 5 . 8/10/2003
It's great Kate! I love it! I can't wait for more. You are an amazing author!
cozycatastrophe chapter 4 . 8/10/2003
It's great! I love this story! I love how you capture this amazing feeling that comes from your original characters! Keep writing, You are an amazing author!
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »