Reviews for Peregrin Took: Child, Tween, Knight
Amidst Hobbits chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Very well done! I like the part about Frodo not having "a mad name." It's cute.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Frodo doesn't have a mad name awesome. Poor Pip and Merry hobbits are meant to be surrounded by other hobbits. Aragorn must have been worried about his smallest knight when Pippin gave his uniform back.
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I like this story. I enjoyed how Pippin changes during the three events in his journey to Gondor, and the way you wrote it was well done.

I couldn't find any grammatical mistakes, which was good.

Good work.

-Aria Breuer
emmerlii chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
This was beautiful!

xx Emmerlii
SmileyHalo chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
And your drabbles are fab too! I'm gradually gonna be working my way through all of you fics over the next few days methinks... keep up your good work!

V :)
AchillesMonkey chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Yay Pippin!
000001 chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
I like the emotional changes that go with each of the pieces!

Excellent.
ArwenTurner chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Short but sweet. I liked it! Loved the "child" scene, you could really picture those two as hobbit-kids. Well done! I like!

Alex
Leia Wood aka Cascadia chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
I liked these Pippin stories! You can write such a range of emotions! Lovely job!

Leia
Vilya0 chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
Hello! Me again! I've read all your short stories fic and they are wonderful. I've printed some of them to put in my next year's school agenda so I'll be able to read them often (mostly in math classes, if you know what I mean). Arg I'm on vacation and I still think about school! Be gone, school demon! Okay, I'll stop. Like I said, your short stories are fantastic and now I'll start reading your long fics. Namaarie.
Hermione Eveningfall chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
I love your Pippin! As I've said before, he is absolutely irresistable ;) I get very teary eyed at the scene in ROTK when he has to leave Merry
:( *whimper* and of course, i love how you've been incorporating young!Pip into your drabble segments. thank you!
Holly Took chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
AH! These are awesome! I love the first one, it was so cute it made me squeak! Perfect Tookish logic. The other two: I loved how you said just enough to get the moment right, the emotions across, the meaning behind the story, without having to retell it all. Well done! Yay for Pippin!
Raven Aorla chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
Why is your work so smile-inducing? My oh my. Huge grins indeed.
Carcilwen Thorned-Rose chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
YAY! Another Pippin fic! WOO! Must calm down. Pippin-high. Yeah. Excellent ficlets once again, shirebound.
Lalaith Took chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
Wonderful. I love Pippin and you captured him perfectly in this quick drabble. I loved it :)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »