Reviews for Dream a Dream of Days Gone By
Princess613 chapter 4 . 11/28/2009
I loved this! Baby Richie is adorable.
Frek chapter 4 . 3/12/2008
I can't believe this story has so few reviews. In fact I can't believe I haven't reviewed it myself. I adore this story, its just so damn cute. Baby Richie makes me want to hug something :)

The One and Only

Frek
Psychic1515 chapter 4 . 9/16/2004
Well now I must say, this is quite an original piece of work. One of the funnier stories I've seen here. It would seem to me that Richie is quite the character. I'll say this much, when he first started talking, I thought for sure he would get his words confused and call Duncan a dumdum. Oh well...Also, it would seem that Richie has what I call a criminal mind, he obviously accomplished many things important to him in a way that no one suspected a thing. One more thing, it would seem to me that destiny brought him into their lives the way everything worked out. Very-very good fic!
Ivy3 chapter 4 . 8/5/2004
LOL, baby Richie was so adorable! I felt so bad for him, the way people picked on him...
Aimless chapter 4 . 10/4/2003
You painted such a cute picture of a 4 year old Richie. I really enjoyed this fic! That final sentence about his butt waggling had me laughing out loud.

Keep up the great work!
Agent R chapter 4 . 8/20/2003
Great story, very funny! Richie just never learns does he? 'If you can't reach, you can't reach'. From the way he acted up front in the beginning, he sounded more like a pre teen instead of an 18-year-old going on 19. Keep up the great work!
Slacker Queen chapter 4 . 8/18/2003
I loved baby Richie! This whole story is awesome. I'm glad he got his memory back and that he told Tess and Mac about some of his child hood.

Wonderful job girl! Thanx for writing and posting this great fic! LaterZ!
Azpidistra chapter 4 . 8/15/2003
*grins* Richie still has his teddy bear! that is just perfect! I could actually see him still having something like that.

so, duncan's dream was not entirely a dream then? or it was, but at the same time, it was had really happened to richie? like one of those unexplainable cosmo things? esp or whatnot... maybe this is what carl jung and albert einstein meant... fascinating... absolutely fascinating...

and, I am babbling now. fantastic, as always! keep writing.

cailin chapter 3 . 8/15/2003
Ok, so i just did this with University Love and i'll to it again. All your stories rock! I can't even write one story and you are writing like 4 all at the same time. So, again, please write more...I've got a Richie fetish!
Richefic chapter 3 . 8/14/2003
Aw, ickle Richie is very cute. But there's a bit too much domestic bliss for one of your stories. Is this a change of pace or is something baad going to hapen?
Slacker Queen chapter 3 . 8/11/2003
Another sweet chapter. Richie's a big boy now. Kids grow up so fast. *G*

Wonderful job girl. I can't wait to read more. LaterZ!
Azpidistra chapter 3 . 8/11/2003
aw. richie is so adorable. waiting to see what comes about at that doctor's appointment.

Azpidistra chapter 2 . 8/10/2003
this is so sweet! my only question is, who is doing the dreaming? richie, duncan or tessa?

Slacker Queen chapter 2 . 8/9/2003
Aww...this is such a sweet chapter! I love this departure from reality. *BG*

I read that fic also by MRiley. It was a great fic. All her fics are wonderful and everyone should go read them! *G*

Wonderful job girl! I can't wait to read more. LaterZ!
trecia chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
Hope you plan to follow this !More.