Reviews for Ada's Memories
Window Girl chapter 11 . 2/15/2013
I'm glad you undid all the sad partings that Tolkien wrote.
Eneicia Took chapter 9 . 7/27/2012
This story has me laughing, crying, everything, it's wonderful! Though I noticed you have a mix of Sindarin (Adar/Ada) and Quenyan (Amme) Quenyan for father is Atar and Sindarin for mother is Naneth/Nana

But oddly, I hope you don't change anything, I love this story!
Glory Bee chapter 11 . 6/24/2012
This was very precious and how I wished the end of the LOTR to actually be. :) I am hoping that Legolas and Tindomiel make a love match of their own. It was especially lovely to see Elrond completely happy.
Dr34ming chapter 11 . 1/29/2012
This is a lovely story! :D I really enjoyed your portrayal of Elrond and Estel :D It was how I always imagined it :)
Laetitia du Chatelet chapter 12 . 12/3/2009
Perfect! This is how I imagined the movies! Exactly the way I would like the movies to play out. I am genuinely disappointed by the change in character of Elrond. His love for Aragorn/Estel was simply too great to be held back by bitterness towards 'the gift of men'. Though, I thought that is would be nice if Aragorn can be the proud king he is (at least in the books), but then again, that is my inner Aragorn-lover crying out.

I, too, have always wondered why can't Aragorn and Arwen set sail to Valinor. I mean, Frodo and Bilbo and many other mortals did...anyway, enough of me talking. I love your fic, and I am definitely reading both Elven Mortal and Blood Bonds.
Reaper1Nanashi chapter 12 . 10/6/2007
Very good...I will certainly read the sequel. But...I'm just curious. What did they name his daughter?
IceBlack chapter 12 . 5/21/2006
I like it. Can't wait to read the sequel.
Aralaiqualasse chapter 13 . 12/22/2005
I love it
sielge chapter 12 . 7/9/2005
This was an wonderful story and I must tell you that I enjoyed it very much! I will go and read Blood Bonds (again, because that was your first story I read).

I hope that one day (soon!) I will read also Elven Mortal...
Aeriscetra12 chapter 12 . 10/24/2004
great story! can't wait to read what happens next.
Amlee chapter 11 . 3/11/2004
When Estel was introduced to Elros shouldn't he have been introduced as his grandson? Not as an uncle?
After reading a story I always wonder what happened to the character when the author was finished. I can't help but think that Aragorn and Arwin ended up back with their family! So thanks for giving me an ending to a great story!
Catmint chapter 11 . 2/24/2004
This is great.
LadyJadePerendhil chapter 9 . 1/22/2004
I am actually tearing up! That was so strong in emotion. WOW! To bend the rules as such, I am impresed. This is an original idea I have not come across. Good imagination
Gershwhen chapter 11 . 11/21/2003
WOW. How do I begin to describe how incredible this story was?

I love stories where we get to see the depth of Elrond's love and interaction with his children (especially Estel). Some of the other stories have a sense of sadness about them, as we all know the separation that is coming in the future. This was perfect, because it allowed everyone to be together and happy - a true reward for the dedication and suffering they all survived.

I'll admit to more than a few tears at this one (and I'm NOT a crier!), which is probably the highest compliment I can pay you.

Thank you for sharing.
Schizo13 chapter 12 . 11/19/2003
I am so glad I found your story! Never has a story made my heart/chest clench like so or caused me to smile so unguardedly. There I go again, using more adjectives than is wont. I hope you'll find time soon to write Blood Bonds!