Reviews for Reflections of a Terrorist
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
A great story. Very good.
hopelessobesseivetheatregeek chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
I really like how you showed Magneto realizing that he's turning into what he hates, you don't see that alot. I'd also like to say that you're amazing, thank you for reviewing my fic, and let you know that because you want me too I'm probably going to continue what I originally planned to leave a one-shot.
strange person chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
That was good and so true. I realized that when I was watching X2 on TV last weekend...He's really trying to build a master race, by committing genocide on everybody else. Pretty ironic.
The Hermione Granger Fan Club chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Nicely done. 'Animal Farm' is one of my favourite books ever (I mean dude, doesn't the ending just send chills down your spine? It did when I was seven years old and my mum was reading it to me for the first time and it still does that for me all these years later- because I am quite a bit older than seven, you know) so I liked the parallel you made.

I can't pick a favourite bit in this. It's just too good. Very nice little look into Mags' mind. Great work.
jane doe chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
That was unbelievably good
Krazy Xanadu chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
WOO! MAGNETO! He rocks Great POV fic, though they don't get many reviews for some odd reason, most ofmy fics are POV. Anyway realy got inside Eric's mind and really great personality wise. Great job!

Psst...Kurt would like some reviews too _-

Write more POV!

SorrowRain
Oora chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
Deep and dramatic. Well done. A little short but long enough to get your point across.

Thank you for reviewing my poem. The part about seniors leaving first? Lance is a senior. Rogue is not. (Junior or Sophmore I think.) Seniors leave first. He's gonna head off somewhere before her, leave her behind.

Lisboa Miraflores