Reviews for Higher Math
sparkycola1 chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
oh wow that was cool! First Dead Zone fic i've read, but man do i ever LOVE the Dead Zone
me chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Great story! I love the dead zone and i really wish that JJ would find that out! Add more because it's really good and i want to read more!
ReindeerEmu chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
This just captured the true horror and beauty of this show. Great job.
JohnnysGirl2 too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
OMG! That was absolutely bloody frelling BRILLIANT! Lozzie was right... this is the best DZ fic ever. What a lovely peek into the future. I'd like to think that we will eventually see something like this happen on the show... :-)
Richiey chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
That was such a nice read. Thank you.
LeoGryffin chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
This was beautifully done. Thanks for the pleasant reading :)
Lisa Brown chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
Any chance you adding another chapter? I would like to see some interaction between the adults to this news. Something between Walt and John.

Very well written.
Sarah chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
This is a good piece of writing. Well written, short but very sweet.
samanthasideas chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
aw, I adore the reaction. It was calm and centered and would very much be JJ growing up in the Johnny Smith world of theirs and I like how Johnny saw through JJ's eyes and the whole "a man with a gun before and behind, and Mom is so scared and Daddy's gone somewhere and Mr. Smith looks scared and mad and I need to pee" was too cute. It does seem the numbers would be what would give it away and Sarah reminising, anyway awesome writing
Nonchey Niente chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
At the risk of sounding utterly ingratiating...this is quite simply the best DZ fic I have read. I do not say that lightly.

It is perfectly balanced. The dialogue is totally believable. The sequence where Johnny sees himself through JJ's eyes through the years brought tears to my eyes.

Thank you for posting this - I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Brandywine421 chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
Great story. You really seem to have the angst down for Johnny and the way you portray JJ in the future as such a bright, understanding, caring kid is great because with his parents, all 3 of them, it's cool to see how he would grow up. Yay, good fic! Hope to see more from you!