Reviews for A Camping We Will Go
Reynadraki chapter 5 . 10/16/2014
me gusto, tienes talento
Reynadraki chapter 2 . 10/16/2014
es genial, adoro el suspenso
Reynadraki chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
es genial, espero leer mas
angeltrin1 chapter 15 . 1/25/2013
I love Snarry and love, love that you kept Severus alive and give him a life after Voldie!
AlmondWithUnicornHair chapter 15 . 10/27/2012
This was an enjoyable story!
A Smouldering Soul chapter 15 . 9/3/2012
Awesome fic. I will now go read the sequel and hope that it is as good as the original has been.
potter29 chapter 15 . 11/20/2011
nice
louisesnape chapter 14 . 9/22/2011
Kya loved your story i'm gonna read the the story that follows (Wanted: Single, Older Male for a Roommate i think)
audioinjeced chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
i didn't stop smiling before the end.. lovlie storie
serenityselena chapter 15 . 12/1/2010
wonderful story _
random thought chapter 9 . 7/3/2010
Lol I love Ron's thought at the end.
Huntington's chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Check your spelling and tense. I don't think Snape really needs a Sonorous charm with so few people. I'm not fond of your strategy for placing people's thoughts. I'm not partial to symbols. I"m also wondering why Snape decided to keep on teaching, since Voldemort is gone and he has no real reason to deal with his ignorant students. The beginning was fairly decent, but this is generally quite predictable.
snapes wife to be chapter 14 . 1/22/2009
aww cute, on to the next part!
Mar x Malfoy chapter 14 . 7/15/2008
i like how this is pre-slash. you can tell there's going to be something more, somewhat, but it's not in your face. very nicely done. good plot.

*runs to read the sequel*
ASchan chapter 14 . 2/23/2007
I think you had a cute idea for this story, but it was poorly executed. Grammatical and spelling errors were especially tiresome. The dialogue seemed tight and uncomfortable, and you put Severus so out-of-character that he didn't even remotely resemble himself. The same could be said for Harry. I think the story needed more developement, as it was very rushed. All in all, not the best story I've ever read, by a long shot. Work on your grammar and spelling skills, and I think you'll find great improvement to your writing.

~ASchan