Reviews for My Name is Hawkeye: Founder of Our Nation
OminousKitten chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
Wow, that was excellent. Very well-written, wonderfully insightful.
Unbidden-Angel chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
I really loved it! Poor Hawk.
Penguins Stealing My Sanity chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
I've been putting off reading this for a while-it never occured to me that Hawk/Flagg could *work*...but you made it work. Hell, you did better than that! This was...astounding. You've got some really interesting stuff in here...and now I'm hooked. So, off to read the other two, and hope to form a more coherent review for one of them...
hawkeyecat chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Your portrayal of Hawkeye and what is happening with Flagg is excellent. It's a novel idea, and that's refreshing. Was there an episode in which Flagg referred to a guy named Steve, or were you making him up?
Hawkeye's Martini chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
You know, when I first saw Hawkeye/Flagg slash, I balked. EWW I shreiked, and fled for the safer barriers of HT and HBJ. But this was good. This was really good. Never liked Flagg myself...'cept for when he said Sidney was dumb and had met his match in Flagg himself. Off to read other two.
Sakichan4 chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
Wow. You really captured Hawkeye's voice. A big difference between you and the other authors here-I could actually hear him saying every word, rather than the author putting false words in his mouth. Not to mention the fact that it's quite a great narrative.