Reviews for Two Little Girls
dragonax2k4 chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
im sory if im botherin you, but if u r Sanic Cigam from TAKE THE PLACE its me dragonax2k1. Im doing a new thing and wonderin if u wanted to be in it. Contact me via review or email.
BLACKANGEL32076 chapter 5 . 10/25/2003
Is that it? Please, at least have an epilog! I want to know if Juri-san finally finds love in her life.
serawar chapter 5 . 9/25/2003
this fic is fantastic. You really have a way with words! I enjoyed it the whole way through (especially that Shiori ends up a junkie- pure gold there _)
wing-wings chapter 5 . 9/16/2003
This is an absolutely beautiful piece of work - exactly the type of thing I myself have always wanted to be able to write. I look forward to seeing more stories from you!
kinokareba chapter 5 . 8/23/2003
omg! i love this fic. i orginally read it on ur site, but was bummed when it closed down b/c it was never finished. thank you for continuing it. this is one of those fics that totally stick out in my mind. keep up the good work.
kino amiko chapter 5 . 8/23/2003
ah, it was different, but non-the-less it was intoxicating. actually, i loved the nursery ryhmes. they took a life of their own, and they created the central feeling for their scenes and it really communicated the curve of reality that existed to both shiori and kouzue... everyone loved it, but miki and juri realized just how bizarre and out of place it was. everyone was supposed to be ushering in a new year, but shiori and kouzue were still re-eterating the past. like they were stuck in a loop, in an old nursery rhyme.

~kino amiko "your muse is not broken" -me _~ flattery you say? no, just inspiration _
Cian chapter 5 . 8/19/2003
Quite a good chapter! You did right in showing Juri and Miki's friendship, cause they were friends in the anime, that's obvious.

The picture and atmosphere of the club where the scene takes place is reallistic and reminds me of Ohtori Gakuen at the same time, with faceless people etc...

Thus, I love the way you exlain Miki's compulsive stopwatch habit, that's one of the anime mysteries
Safarigirl chapter 4 . 8/17/2003
This was a great Juri/Shiori story. I love the way you wrote the story from Juri's point of view. I hope you continue it. The story is really good.'Shiori doesn't deserve Juri' she's so...cruel. Keep up the great writing. Ciao ~_
DandelionKing chapter 3 . 8/7/2003
how do you do that? you breathe these words into me, as if they were an essence in and of themselves. at your command, my heart becomes heavy and i see years of endless mental torment, a shattered person at the mercy of cruel doubts; another moment, i am walking in the glammer of a dream so real, that i want to take it in my hand and waltz around a word painted room. i am shiori, i am juri. i am completely raptured into your story, as if it had become a reality of its own.
kino amiko chapter 2 . 8/7/2003
you certainly have a way with words. i am quite infatuated with it. i hope that you continue writing. i think i would cry if you stopped _~ -amiko kun
Cian chapter 4 . 8/7/2003
Amazing, really I mean it! I love Juri centered fics and you're really close to the character!

Shiori is indeed someone who can turn to drugs by despair, or just to trigger a reaction from people around her. She needs the others' look over her, and she needs Juri's.

Pairing Shiori with Kozue is surprising, but finally, their dark sides are quite the same, they were both black duellist after all.

I'm really looking forward the sequel, keep up the good work! :)