Reviews for Personal Loss
L chapter 9 . 10/1/2004
Come on it has to be Jason and Liz. There is not other way. Can't wait for more.
DaisyStar99 chapter 9 . 10/1/2004
I really liked this story. Liz and Courtney had the potential for having a great friendship before Jason got in between them. I'm so pleased that you revisited their relationship and showed the slow rebuilding of their friendship. I love the neutral way you handled things (not taking Liason's or Journey's side). The ending is perfect and unusual (in a good way!) A great read...
A chapter 9 . 9/30/2004
I actually really like the way you ended the fic. I'm tired of all the Liason/Journey fuss and I prefer that they picked friendship over the guy. The only thing I might have prefered would be if they each found someone new, but this is good, too.
chawkchic chapter 8 . 9/18/2004
Though I am not fond of Courtney with Jason or the way TPTB had her and Elizabeth's relationship turn out, I don't want to see her go down for Faith's murder. So now will Jason and Elizabeth cover up the fact that they don't know where Courtney was during the murder? HM... You are good at keeping me wondering. Thanks for sharing your story.
Underscored chapter 8 . 9/14/2004
"I know better than to lean on you, Jason."

Ouch, damn. That had to hurt.

So Faith's dead :o. I guess she deserved it.

I'm not sure where you're going with this, but I like it :).
L chapter 8 . 9/13/2004
Great story. Can't wait for an update.
angel445 chapter 8 . 9/11/2004
i love it but is it journey i hope that it is hate the way jason is acting towrds courtney
4everjaseandcourt chapter 7 . 6/22/2004
THIS IS GREAT BUT IS IT JOURNEY OR LIASON U CAN TELL BY MY NAME ON WHO IM ROOTING FOR
Luv2rite chapter 7 . 4/29/2004
I love this story! Hurry up and update! Is this going to be a Liason fic?
Anon E Mouse chapter 7 . 11/11/2003
Ah, keep the pairing Jason/Courtney!
meg chapter 7 . 11/10/2003
i love this story please update!
shell chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
I love this story please update!
pam chapter 6 . 10/25/2003
I love this story its awesome..
abc chapter 6 . 10/19/2003
Is this going to be a liason story because you seem to be leaning that way
Chelsea chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
i feel bad that Courtney lost her baby after how much she really wanted one. I didn't get a chance to see that episode but thanks for the update!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »