Reviews for The Eye of the Storm
the-secret-i.livejournal.com chapter 3 . 11/10/2007
For a second there, I thought I'd end up in tears again.

Great story-well-researched and a thoroughly enjoyable read. I want Koyasu Takehito and Co. to take this fic and turn it into an OAV. That would be fun, but with "Gluhen" and "Weiss Side B"-this would get lost in the timeline. Maybe just a stand-alone sort of thing, then.

...Am I delusional or what? o_0
the-secret-i.livejournal.com chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
I love your angsty stories, but I'm a sucker for a well-plotted mystery as well. Biological threats and economic incentives-oh, ho-I feel something juicy coming on. See you in Chapter three :)
Artemis1000 chapter 2 . 10/27/2005
This is a fantastic story!
Aredhel Tasartir chapter 3 . 10/18/2005
Very nice fic. Well written and coordinated. Even though Weiss didn't have to assassinate anybody...;) Glad Ken survived. Hmm...what else...Well it was enjoyable to read this fic. Thanks.
Chibi Assassin chapter 3 . 1/28/2004
Wow. I just read this fic in one sit, which I usually don't have the attention span for. But this fic really grabbed me. The storyline was well-crafted and engaging. And it's always good to have someone we care about in a dire situation. I came really close to crying at this last chapter.
I'm glad everything turned out all right-.
Excellent job; I enjoyed this fic very much!
(Funny. Weiss is one of those series I enjoy reading fics of more than watching the actual show :P )
Brad chapter 3 . 10/15/2003
That was good! It was also a lot longer than I had thought it would be when reading the summory. I realy liked it. Was it just me or was there some RanXKen and YohjiXKen hntage? It was just me right?
Hele chapter 3 . 8/11/2003
It was very good. Very very good. A word of advice for future stories, sort out your tenses. Despite what you would think, and what seems natural, always use the past tense. But don't take that as meaning that I didn't enjoy the story. I did.
Yukai O Kitsune chapter 3 . 8/9/2003
:sniffs: it's so sweet...i really really really like it. especially d yohji n ken part, it was so sweet. u almost had me skip d rest of d fic 2 no if ken's gonna live or die. very good, keep it up!
Kara Angita chapter 3 . 8/7/2003
I enjoyed this fic so much, thank you so much for writing the Weiss Characters so well, usually when people write them they make Yoji act as if he's God' gif to women/men, Ken is tripping over everything, Omi is a wimpy guy (grr..) and Ran barely says anything, thanks for keeping them in character, hope you write another Weiss fic soon -
Neev chapter 3 . 8/7/2003
First of all, let me just say that I absolutely love you for writing a Weiss fic without romance of any sort. It's nice to see a fic written about what Weiss is really supposed to be about: the boys going on missions. (Okay, so Weiss is really about the tragic, tragic angst of the Weiss boys, but...it's vaguely about the missions too. XD) I really enjoyed reading this and was absolultely terrified for Ken, which is quite a feat, because I don't like Kenken that much at all.

My only critique is that your writing style could use a bit of polish. Over all, your writing is good, but there are some places where you have...just awkwardly phrased things and so forth. Your characterization is generally very good too, but again there are a couple places where it just kind of...slips and I can't tell why, because you have it down so well in the rest of the fic. I think a good beta reader would solve both those problems and make your fics a lot more smooth and flowing.

Well, this review is getting long. I'll end it now. I really enjoyed reading this fic and I hope you continue to write more fics like this in the future. It really is refreshing to see a simple adventure fic.