Reviews for Uncertain Future
Plaidobsessedtomboy chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Amazing I love it
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Sopas back we need sig and spread the word please
xFlipJamsx chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Please update the story
SilverStar TomBoy chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
It's such a good story. Can u Plz update or make a sequel?
sakura.souen chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
are you planning to continue it? its a really good begging but could be an ending bur please please please continue!
XxUchihaCherryBlossomxX chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
That's so adorable and sweet.
Tukiko K chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Le sigh... Beautiful
adiosToredor chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
this should just be a one shot
Hyper-Blossom Z chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
GRATE CHAP! "She was amazed to see that she had the same effect on him the way he had on her, and she nearly burst into tears at the emotions running through her at that moment. He felt the same way, she knew, even though he never said the words. She could feel it in the way his arms wrapped around her, the way he tightened his embrace as if never wanting to let her go. She felt his fingers slide into her hair, and she closed her eyes as she shivered with delight when he massaged her scalp before running his fingers through the silky threads of pink tresses.

Sasuke couldn't fathom how anything could feel so soft as her hair glided smoothly through his fingertips, and he leaned closer, pressing his lips against her forehead, taking in her delicious sent of sakura blossoms. His lips trailed down the side of her face, pausing to kiss each of her closed eyelids before traveling down to the tip of her nose. He graced each cheek with a kiss and when he pulled away slightly, she opened her eyes to gaze up at him, and he found himself drowning in a sea of emerald green, finding that he desired not to be rescued as he gazed into the glistening orbs.

"I love you, Sakura," he whispered, knowing that as the words fell from his mouth, he meant every single syllable of every single word. A tear slipped from her eye as she beamed up at him, and he was amazed at how four simple words could make her so happy.

"I love you so much, Sasuke-kun," she replied, and without another moment's hesitation, his lips descended upon hers for the first time, and he nearly exploded at the heat that two little pillows of flesh could generate. She tasted salty and sweet at the same time, and he was addicted to her flavor, moving his mouth against hers, slowly prodding her lips open with the flick of his hungry tongue across her bottom lip. She willingly obliged, allowing him entrance, and she moaned into his mouth, her hands gripping tighter to the flimsy hospital smock that barely covered his body. He wanted more, so much more, but his head was starting to spin and he pulled away, feeling slightly light-headed as oxygen rushed into his gasping mouth. He looked down into her flushed face, her swollen lips, and he smiled at her when she opened her eyes.

"I've lost many things in my life, Sakura, but I will not lose you," he said huskily, his throat suddenly tight at the overwhelming emotion he felt running through his veins, and she gave a small smile at how romantic he sounded despite his lack of experience in that field. "You're mine." She nodded.

"Always," she answered, her face lighting with joy, and he leaned down to claim her lips again." that part was my favorite part... :)
sasusaku779 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
that was quite cute! i enjoyed reading it! ahh...wud you look at that! 100 reviews! congratz!
The Angel Of Ruin chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
kya i love it! please make aonther one!
sonia chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
You had wrote this story for a longtime already, and I really want them to end of together... The actual manga is not even done but following the manga make me wonder- Will Kishimoto make them fall for each other in the end ? I am not very happy where the manga is going right now but have to think of the bright side- hope it will happen or even at least Sasuke will come back to Konoha and fighting along side Naruto as a team.

Thanks for the story, its heart warming.
Whats Mine Is Yours chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
AWW! my dream sasusaku ending!

with the extra kakashi and his plan behind everything...

well most of the time
Warrior Dae chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
more! write more please!
Uchiha Emi chapter 1 . 7/14/2008

no better way to explain it.

although i do wonder how it can be continued...