Reviews for In Fire Lies Redemption
squeegybug chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
I usually love your work. You have a clear voice and the plot has good twists to keep people into it. That being said, What the hell is going on with the italics and bold here? I am having trouble figuring out what is dream, and what is real action in this chapter. I looked for a key in the notes, but there is no explanation and the story seems to go from one font to another with no warning. I am still following it. This is a good story!
Yinko chapter 3 . 4/20/2014
What's with all the superfluous italics. That generally means a flashback, but this isn't one.
FairAris chapter 19 . 2/9/2014
Interesting story. I hope you continue to update.
lovemya2000 chapter 19 . 11/18/2013
:-) Awesome
Revelation Rebel chapter 14 . 9/2/2012
(whimpers)
Remmy...
IchigoRenji chapter 19 . 10/18/2010
can't wait for the next chappy
dundee998 chapter 19 . 12/26/2009
Awesome story-a pity it's been abandoned. Oh well. Still, it was a nice read while it lasted. I thought Verdad was going to be some sort of a psychopathic Mary Sue, but you made it work. I wish I knew what the mysterious organization with Lim and crew turned out to be, but again-oh well.
Kingdark chapter 5 . 10/20/2009
why are the last few stories I picked so angsty? Nothing against you, but it's getting really weird
bookivore chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
I just wanted to say that I loved this story even though it's incomplete. If you ever get the urge to work on it some more I'm sure you'll have readers. (Your plot makes more sense than JKRs, actually.)
WingsOutSpread chapter 19 . 9/2/2008
This was a really good story, you really should update it. . . please?

Shall be watching and waiting :P
Gnomeish chapter 19 . 2/5/2007
I love this and all of your stories. You are a very good writer.:P

You know, with the plots and the intelligent things and whatever.

I love the character of the Defence teacher. I've never before read anything quite like her. Congrats on coming up with something origional (Or something based on something that not lots of people know about)

I just can't figure out why they dont' realize Snape just isn't talking in english. Sure, it's like, babble, and not really a real language, and yeah he is messed up in the head a bit, but still. Tossing him in Mungos was just begging for the DEs to come get him. :P Poor sod.

I also like the character of Lim and Neville's girlfriend whose name I read about ten seconds ago but I can't now remember.

Awesome job, sorry about your writers block!
Perrault chapter 19 . 12/3/2006
very nice, can't wait for the next one
Talzin chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Rather enjoyed this, and would be interesting to see how it would have all been resolved in the end... or at least partially wrapped up.
japanese-jew chapter 19 . 12/11/2005
that's SOME writer's block... but I can talk, because I haven't updated in 2 years. or... I don't remember, something like that. Keep on keepin' on.
jabarber69 chapter 19 . 12/4/2005
Absolutely fabalous story, well written, great imagination but a question? where's the rest of it!