Reviews for In Fire Lies Redemption
Qool chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
Great first chapter! On to read the next one...

BTW, being am author myself, I really can't understand why you've got so few reviews cuz you're writing is good - better than many fics I've read that garner more than 150 reviews. It certainly needs to be appreciated...
LifesLikeThat chapter 6 . 8/28/2003
oh its the last chapter, i didn't want to stop reading this so I hope you will update soon! This is a really great story I'll add you to my favourite authors so that I can check back. I love the titles you give your chapters.
LifesLikeThat chapter 5 . 8/28/2003
Joan really is going to find out about the wizarding world isn't she? I can see that happening and think you have the talent to make it believable too.
LifesLikeThat chapter 4 . 8/28/2003
Aww it seems like Lupin is trying to be a father figure for Harry. He needs that and its written in a believable way too :o)
LifesLikeThat chapter 3 . 8/28/2003
I like Joan. She's not at all MarySue like in my opinion which is unusual.
LifesLikeThat chapter 2 . 8/28/2003
This is scarily well written, I am impressed.
LifesLikeThat chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
This is a good first chapter, I like the way its not from Harry's perspective. Makes a refreshing change.
Society chapter 2 . 8/15/2003
wonderful story you got here! I absolutly loved the first chapter and this one topped it. I love how everyone is characterized and cannon-like (or at least to me). If all stories were like this, I would be in paradise. Like the other reviewer stated, you deserve more reviews!
Azarius chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
You know what I hate? I hate it when stupid humor stories get a lot of reviews and action stories don't. Your story is very good. I just don't get it. The rel HP is not that humorous. it is more action than humor. Some people are just ruining Harry Potter by writing stuff like that. Again, great story, and please check out my action fic Harry Potter and the lost Prophecy.
219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15