Reviews for In Fire Lies Redemption
japanese-jew chapter 19 . 12/11/2005
that's SOME writer's block... but I can talk, because I haven't updated in 2 years. or... I don't remember, something like that. Keep on keepin' on.
jabarber69 chapter 19 . 12/4/2005
Absolutely fabalous story, well written, great imagination but a question? where's the rest of it!
Jayde Green chapter 19 . 9/22/2005
Wha - Why - When are you going to bloody update this? *twitches madly* This is a beautiful story, it really is, and you've left it on such a cliffhanger and it's been nearly ten months and please find it in your heart to end the torture? Snape! What's going to happen to him and what the *hell* did the scary Muggle Militia do to him? How will Harry react to the loss of the Map? Will the Animagus thing ever happen, what's Harry's form - does he have one at all? (Is the cavern in his head screwing that up for him?) Is there more to Verdad's story? Will Graypond give in to temptation and *gasp!* possess Harry, or any living being? What's Thingy got up his sleeve? When will Dunderbore get a freaking clue and kick Malfoy out on his elitist arse? I think I've missed a few plot threads, but that's all I can remember at the moment. See how many burning questions you've left unanswered? There's so many of them! I actually got confused about three-quarters of the way through because my mind was separating 'In Fire Lies Redemption' into about three different fics, so much had happened. No, fortunately, it is a single magnificent fanfiction, written by a magnificent author who seems to have kidnapped Jo's Muse.

So please continue this ... super-cool brilliant story. If I have to, I will say 'Reducto!' every day at noon or midnight or something and hopefully this will break your Block. Maybe Avada Kedavra would be better. The point is, I love this, I'm adding it to my Favorite Stories list (look, TWO now!), and I'm holding my breath in wait for a new chapter, so don't take *too* long!

A reader who hangs on your every word (and hopes you won't hang her with them *gag*),

Jayde Green chapter 10 . 9/21/2005
*eyes widen* Harry, what amazing, stupid, heroic thing have you gone and done now? Must. finish. NOW.

Jayde Green chapter 5 . 9/21/2005
This isn't quite as good as 'The Basement', but your talent is still so *obvious* that it can't be overlooked. I've got less than two days to finish this and find out what 546 is, first of all, if you've written that much. Think I can do it between preparing for a hurricane and possible evacuation? I think I can. I WANT SIRIUS! When is he coming back? Okay, if he is. Maybe I misinterpreted something. I'm getting confused now. Whatever. I love this story anyway!

I even like Joan, which is really something to comment on. I usually hate OCs - in fact, Joan is one of the two OCs that don't make me want to disembowel them. (The other being Hoppity from "Muggleville".) What happened to her? She was messed up really badly by *something*.

Ack! You fell into the trap! You made the 'bad guy' say "little". I'm glad you didn't put a "precious" in there though ... Those are the two no-no words for villains. They're so cliche. "You little fools"? Ouch. That's the only thing I've found to critisize you about, out of the - what? 32 chapters I've read of your writing? Wow. I can't help it though. That's one of my pet peeves. *looks embarrassed*

Aww! Poor Harry! Mrs. Weasley saves the day though! And a flying carpet! I've never seen one of those in a *fanfic*. Originality points to you. Geez, you really have a thing for drunk!Remus, huh? Second time I've seen him like that. Harry's last thoughts made me laugh. I hope Thingy dies a painful death.

I'm going to hurry up and keep reading now.

Culain chapter 19 . 9/17/2005
Duhh..this story 's great also, altough I noticed you tampered with a few facts, that produce rather disturbing errors. First of all, I noted that wizards seem to need a wand to apparate in your story, but that quite is far from the truth, as apparating is completely wandless magic, but alas, you can't apparate from one second to another, like Bellatrix did back at the fight at King's Cross Station, it requires at least a few seconds of concentration, and it would on no account be fast enough to avoid a killing curse fired from anywhere within a hundred feet. Second, when Harry was in that Hospital, I bet you should read The Goblet of Fire jet again, as Hermione tries to explain why no Muggle-Devices will be working near Hogwarts. I fear the Stunner from Moody alone would've already been enough for the heart-monitor and stuff to explode or at least burn their fuses. Jet again something else stuck out to me. Professor Vektor is clearly a witch, not a wizard, and she isn't Head of House Ravenclaw, since that Position actually belongs to Filius Flitwick. Another aspekt focuses more on the thoughts about that secret Muggle-organisation. The Story around them that appeared so far is great, but...well, you couldn't use anything more useless than a Gun for killing of Wizards, since their whole body is more than advanced over a Muggles'. Evidence of this is for once that nearly every wizard who dies of old age does so at the age of around 150-200 years, and they need a farly less balanced diet than muggles.

Other than that I noticed a spelling-mistake, that had rather occured often in your other Story, The Basement. You use 'fir' instead of 'fur', but that's rather a minor-thing.

I hope you don't count this as a bad Review, since I totally love your story, it is almost as if reading the original books. I just hoped by pointing out the mistakes I could help you for your future writing. If you feel the need of repliying to me for some reasons, just wirte a mail, since doing it on the start of another chapter of one of your stories might not be the best idea. Hope you continue some of the unfinished stories soon.
Relic chapter 3 . 9/9/2005
Hmm, good story so far. Gah, the wizard community really annoys me with their crap sometimes. Annoying-egotistical-shit-stains. Haha, sorry! P
Chobbix chapter 19 . 7/21/2005
update .. ? ever ? Ive been waiting since,... FOREVER ! XP really love this story .. check for an update everyday !
Shardsofaphoenix chapter 12 . 6/14/2005
Wow, Harry's going to be so much worse than Moody when he gets older...somehow I think he has every right to be a bit paranoid at this point, though. I mean, most people don't tend to live through getting shot, posessed twice (or more), attacked by a mummy-corpse-thing (that was really good...we think...but still, that'd be a bit unnerving), battling in a train station against about 45 Death Eaters half the time without a wand, or drowning in their own not-so-pleasant dreams. Yup, he's going to be cursing everything in sight pretty soon; he should be an interesting case someday in the nursing home...

~ShardWing
Shardsofaphoenix chapter 10 . 6/14/2005
Wow, this story is incredible! Apparently all of your stories are that way because after reading "The Basement" with my friend (we were sitting on the floor staring up at the monitor rolling around in laughter) about 5 motnhs ago, I had to read more of your works! I apologize for not reviewing more of your chapters, but I can't tear myself away long enough to give you feedback! I'm having to imperio my fingers to write this much. The thing that I love most about your stories is that it's action, action, action in every paragraph, forcing me to skip meals and sleep just to know what horror is going to happen next! It's all so intense, and I can't wait to read the rest of your stories once I finish with what you've posted of this one. Please continue!

~ShardWing
rankokunalpha1 chapter 19 . 6/5/2005
wowi i cant wait for the next chapter! hopefully soon!
Little Red Rabbit chapter 19 . 5/23/2005
Woah, I really love this story! It's beautifully writen and I can't wait for more. Update soon!
FrodoBeutlin chapter 19 . 4/3/2005
real fine story. i like your way of dramatic writing. Couldn't Harry do some kind of heroic action?
Really Bad Fanfiction chapter 19 . 3/15/2005
Hm. Do you intend to continue this?
Guest chapter 19 . 2/26/2005
I love your stories.

They have a... an atmosphere to them I haven't encoutered before. I did really, really like The Basement, but this is even better.

You do invent the best characters, did you know that? It's really fun because in this story you start guessing and trying to figure it out. I suspected the Lim-thing quite soon, but I still don't know what to make of Verdad. The map can't really be gone, can it?

Your grammar and spelling are quite good, an exception out here.

Oh, yes, one thing bothers me, though. I'm being very, very petit here, but I cannot help it, sorry. I know typos can't be evaded and as I'm no native English-speaker I know this must sound pretty stupid...

But there is 'than' and 'then', and 'to' and 'too', just for you to know because I myself like to have spelling mistakes pointed out.
220 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »