Reviews for In Fire Lies Redemption
QueenWeasel chapter 19 . 1/1/2005
YOU FINALLY UPDATED! My god, i've been waiting for ages to read more and after like three months(actually, i dont know how long) you've finally granted my wish. like a belated christmas present. i had to go back and rread a few chapters to see where we were at, but im still a little hazy to some things happening. i still cant figure out what happened to snape. but i'll find out soon enough when the next chapter comes out...hinthint...nudgenudge...

This chapter was really really good, i liked it alot. you have to update soon, please please please! I'll give you a balloon ... siriusly!

I cant wait for more

Later Days...(hopefully very soon)

QueenWeasel

here's your balloon...

_

/ \

/ \

\_/

o
anaticulapraecantrix chapter 19 . 12/31/2004
nice chapter. glad to finally see an update. happy new year!
Jeanne2 chapter 19 . 12/31/2004
Wow, that was a really powerful chapter.

Poor Lupin and poor Snape!

Interesting bit of writing, that.

Keep up the good work!

Kiwi Jeanne
reading-rider chapter 19 . 12/31/2004
Hello there! It's great to see you posting to this story again. It's one of my favorites. You've actually got me feeling sorry for Snape, which is saying something for your writing skills. ;-) I admire your long-term commitment to your writing. Keep up the fine work - I'd love to see you continue on with this story. Thanks for the fun!
unlikely2 chapter 19 . 12/31/2004
Good to see that you're continuing with this. The little details are telling and lend a vividness to the various strands of your tale.
unlikely2 chapter 18 . 11/16/2004
Having just started my own novel length fic on Fiction Alley, I recognise just how much hard work has gone into this fic.

It has several intertwined stong storylines and is inventive and intelligent as well as extremely readable. Great was my disappointment to find it unfinished.

Please don't give up on it.
Potions and Snitches New Fics chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Hello wonderful author! :)

This is just to let you know that your story is listed in my website "Potions and Snitches", a fanfiction site dedicated to the mentor relationships between Harry Potter and Severus Snape. Please let me know if you want me to take it down, update your info, talk about chocolate frogs, or have any questions. A link to the website is in my profile.

Thank you for your story! :)

Jan
PenelopeAntwerp chapter 18 . 11/12/2004
I've spent today reading your whole story. I hope you haven't stopped because it seems that the last update was at the end of August. Anyway, I think you have some really good ideas. I've never read a fanfic (and I've read tons of them) that had a muggle groop working against the Death Eaters. I really like that part. I do find it rathe difficult at times to follow what exactly is going on (unmarked scene changes), and that it's a bit choppy with lots of threads, but overall, I really like the story. I've definitely seen an improvement in your writing from the first to the last chapter! Keep it up. I want to know what's going on and if Prof Greypond can control herself to not control Harry.

Keep writing!

-penny
fiery shadows chapter 8 . 11/7/2004
There is a difference between :

a) Prophesy: A verb. To foretell; to predict; to prognosticate

b) Prophecy: A Noun. Knowledge of the future (usually said to be obtained from a divine source)
Eve chapter 18 . 11/6/2004
Argghh! It's been MONTHS! Been waiting and waiting for an update...You ARE planning to continue with this story, right? It's too good to give up on. I certainly won't. And I very much hope that you won't, either.
amanital chapter 13 . 10/17/2004
I can't finish this story now, as I have a load of homework to do in two hours or so, but I must say two things. Or maybe more, I'm not sure as yet.

First, congratulations on making me choke on a carrot when I read that Neville has officially got more action than Harry at this point. Quite amusing, that was.

Next, I seriously think you should put this under the Horror category for the genre. This story has officially freaked me out. It would be interesting to analyze your dreams. If you remember them, that is. If "In fire lies redemption" is in any way influenced by them, then...whoa. Your imagination (or subconcious?) is really really...yeah.

I never expected how this story is coming out. Wait. Did that make sense? I don't know. But what I mean is that looking back on your first chapter and then coming back to the middle of chapter thirteen (which is where I'm at right now) - it's amazing how the plot has subtly changed with each chapter from describing crippled girls with dogs to Dementors festering and replicating in small villages. Whoa.

So. Right. Lupin is awesome. Harry is angsty. Hermione is brainy. Ron is Ron. Neville is intelligent and getting kissed. Draco got a gun. The DADA professor is some freakish thing which tried to kill students, and is dead. Voldemort is having fun possessing people. Luna is amusing. Sirius/Dog is evasive. Dumbledore is being a git and I don't like him at this point. Verdad is strange. Those Muggles are cruel. Have I forgotten anyone? I'm not too sure. Everyone is involved in this story at some point.

My head is really jumbled now. Argh.

I'm not too sure if I'll be able to finish this. It's so unlike your other stories - much darker and slightly less humorous. The Basement was one thing. Crumpets Aren't My Style was another (and I'm eagerly waiting for an update for that as well!). And this is something totally different.

One word to summarize this?

Bizarre.

Good job. If I see you on the street I'll tell you I reviewed.
la1978 chapter 18 . 10/4/2004
I love your story! Please update soon.
snifflers unite chapter 18 . 9/17/2004
Excellent fic, I don't think it is confusing at all. However, for the length and quality of the fic, you do have very few reviews: if you listed this fic under a pair of characters, say H/Hr and warned them that it was a genfic, you would probably get a lot more hits. Keep up the good work, and hopefully we'll get an update one of these days.
snifflers unite chapter 11 . 9/17/2004
This fic is really entertaining so far: this last scene somewhat reminded me of Blade. Keep up the good work, although I don't see why earlier in the story Dumbledore wouldn't have just portkeyed harry to Hogwarts. Of course, he could have done that in OotP too, which JKR overlooked as well;) Keep up the good work, and hopefully we'll see some more H/Hr and more Evil!Ron.
rosepetal13 chapter 18 . 9/14/2004
poor kid. Great chappie by the way! Update soon please!

Rosepetal13 o_O