Reviews for Kill the Pain
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 4 . 2/4/2008
hèhè that last thing was hilarious! i'm glad you let ami instead of minako or makoto. i like the conection between the scouts and the wing characters. and i hope you'll pair some of them together. but for that you'll have to update first wich i hope will happen soon _
Moose22244128 chapter 4 . 4/27/2006
update soon
SaturnNeko chapter 4 . 3/14/2006
- cute!
Hotaru Hope Maxwell chapter 4 . 8/30/2005
Damia,

This is a wonderful piece. I am loving every bit of it. It's funny and romantic, two of my favorites in fanfics. Please hurry and write more soon! PLEASE!

Also, thanks for adding Hotaru You're the best. And this story's in my fav's now!
Taeniaea chapter 4 . 8/29/2005
I Love The Chapter:4 Plz Plz Update It Soon! P.S. looks like Hotaru had fun waking up Haruka:)HaHa
Taeniaea chapter 3 . 8/29/2005
I Love The Chapter:3!
Taeniaea chapter 2 . 8/29/2005
I Love The Chapter:2!
Taeniaea chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
I Love The Chapter:1!
kioko chapter 3 . 6/22/2004
OMG! you haven't updated in like, FOREVER! what the heck is wrong with u? UPDATE!
Trickster's-Lulaby chapter 3 . 1/2/2004
I like how you always manage to bucher relena and all, but couldn't you make it a bit better for her. She really isn't that bad once you bet to know her. And thank you for picking Ami, even if I had nothing to do with it.
Trickster's-Lulaby chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
I say Ami, but it is obvious that you have probably already picked wich one to do. So the only reason I am doing this is because I really want you to update your fanfiction!
Jovianokami chapter 3 . 12/1/2003
Hey great chapter! Please you must have a Makoto/Trowa pairing okay?
GracedAngel1864 chapter 3 . 11/16/2003
Good, update soon!
Firenze chapter 3 . 11/16/2003
Hehe.. this is so funny and interesting. Relena is such a pest... anyways, I'm glad you updated!
copperlights chapter 3 . 11/14/2003
What I'd like, is for Mako to come in... and... and... didn't I specify this somewhere before? I want Mako to go out with Heero! I just love that coupling! Lolz. Well, I guess that even though it took a while to come out, it still came out, so i cna't be too mad at you. lolz, well try to update soon! Ja!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »