Reviews for The Insanity of Trapped Characters
ChildoftheOpera chapter 2 . 7/8/2005
its Paprika incase you care

gr8 ficcy tho!
sami1010220 chapter 2 . 1/2/2005
well, it's funny, but i'm getting kinda bored. i suppose i'm just in the mood to read something diffrent. i'll probably come back to it when i'm in the mood though.
oOh dear its jamie chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
so fucking funny...i love it
CoPaCaBaNa chapter 3 . 8/8/2004
why is Ron NOT HERE? im on chappie no. 3!HUZZAH!
insaneVampire chapter 9 . 2/2/2004
bwah!
Chelsea chapter 2 . 1/26/2004
NO no no! I love Harry:(
Oh well. This fic is really fucking funny, i cant stop laughing.
Nastygurl666 chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
Brilliant! lol, that was super cool, Fool4luv, thanks!
Read my fic! I'm not signed in but I'm Nastygurl6
joolay chapter 2 . 10/17/2003
Yohoo! It's me, you sexay thang, you! hugs jazzy and kicks her in da shins So wassup? I finally brought it upon my lazy ass to go and check out your otha fan fiction pen name. Yay! I am ganna try and read ALL YO stories lol. They're hilarious so far. dies is typing one handed with no lighst on Ugh, so..difficult. Oh well. Well anyways, off to read sum mo'!...Julie
SIMBA THE LION KING chapter 6 . 10/6/2003
Oh Sirius, just say that you love me and I won't turn into Baby Spice and cause havoc in a historical museum?

YODELERS.
Kid For Peace chapter 10 . 9/27/2003
I just finished reading the whole story ( I am to damn freaking lazy to review after each chapter, SO SHOOT ME). That was the funniest story I have ever read! I had tears literally rolling down my face from laughing so hard! At one point I thought my ribs had cracked! It was freaking hilarious! I cannot wait for a sequel! I am looking forward to more insanity! Insanity is my middle name! Well... actually its not... but it should be... that would be cool... *zones off and dreams of life if middle name was insanity* Well anyways... bye
Miko-Baca chapter 10 . 9/17/2003
YAY! But I think some more people need to come in. And no tatoos? *Sob.* Please hurrey with the sequal. I think Coleen Creevey needs to make an appearance.
silver-sunn101 chapter 10 . 9/16/2003
This is a great fic! It ended so suddenly tho... hehe I'll be happy if you have Remus, Draco, and of course, Sirius in the next one. They're the only ones that really matter. Oh and Ron, he should be in there too! Im looking forward to the sequel!
Fireblade K'Chona chapter 10 . 9/15/2003
*laughs* I enjoyied!
Eckletricity chapter 10 . 9/14/2003
oliver wood should defimeitly stay for a role in insanity of the untrapped and thank you for killing the dementor he was starting to annoy mewell any way i'll be watching and waiting for the sequel and good luck with and/or stalking your HOTT HOTT HOTT CRUSH, and erm...school too.

~ Chicka