Reviews for Addicted
Menaji chapter 8 . 12/5/2008
I think I placed a comment on the other stoey but...you can update this now! please!
XxShawns Guardian AngelxX chapter 6 . 7/22/2007
Oh boy...
XxShawns Guardian AngelxX chapter 4 . 7/22/2007
I am one of those devoted, old school wrestling fans. In other words, I like them both. I do NOT blame HBK for Montreal and therefore it doesn't matter to me who she ends up with. If you want, you can try your hand at doing an alternate ending...Just let people choose if you're unsure how you want to do it. I had this problem once before with my anime story:) Anyway, great chapter!
XxShawns Guardian AngelxX chapter 2 . 7/22/2007
If Shawn kissed ME on the lips...would I care? Let me think...nope! Good job. Poor Christine, she just can't get a break.
XxShawns Guardian AngelxX chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Wow...Good start...I vaguely remember a similar situation that happened years ago:)
tkc12 chapter 2 . 7/14/2007
i vote for shawn!
tkc12 chapter 8 . 7/14/2007
i love it so far, i wonder what was her reaction. great job please update soon.
ObsessedWith chapter 7 . 1/16/2007
I vote 4 Shawn 2 get together with Christine great story,update please
Devina1980 chapter 7 . 6/1/2004
Great chapter. Poor Christine. I can't believe that Bret is so jealous that he won't believe his own girlfriend. Please update soon.

Greetings from Germany
Latisha C chapter 7 . 5/16/2004
Okay after reading this chapter, I've come to the conclusion that Bret is a manipulative-snivelling-jealous-little man who always thinks he's supposed to get his way about alot of things...one of them being Christine trying to establish some sort of truce friendship with Shawn Michaels whom Bret Hart supposedly hates. That's why after reading this chapter, I've decided screw Bret and Christine's great relationship and have her end up with Shawn...atleast he has the decency to not demand totally obscured things out of her like staying away from his enemy, notice I said HIS not HERS. Anyway, I can't wait to read chapter 8 of Addicted.
Latisha C chapter 6 . 5/15/2004
I think you should have her end up with Bret because they've been dating since she was 12 and he was 15, which equals nine years that they've been together. But on the other hand I also want Christine to end up with Shawn because it seem like they have some sort of connection or draw to eachother and I think they'd make a really great couple...just like she and Bret already are. Well, I'm sorry that I wasn't of much help as far as the Bret-Christine-Shawn dilemma but I'm just completly clueless on the issue at the moment. Well, I do have more possibilites for this love triangle running through my head, but I'd best be ending this review before it turns into a very long story much like it is becoming now. I can't wait to read chapter 7.
Devina1980 chapter 6 . 5/13/2004
Great chapter. I vote for Shawn!
Rawemotion chapter 6 . 5/13/2004
love the story i would prefer shawn as i am a huge shawn fan but either way I happy its really well written update regularly
iccess-america chapter 6 . 5/12/2004
I put my vote in for Bret!
Great new chapter
~Iccess
Yoshibb chapter 6 . 5/12/2004
Wow, I love this story. She should definately end up with Shawn although I am a bit bias.